• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Nintendo 2DS

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
This whole console is created for younger gamers and people who become nauseous with the 3d feature. It doesn't disrupt anybody who wants a 3DS, so what's the problem?

Salem

SICK
Wouldn't the lack of folding not be a good idea for a child that wants to put the 2DS in his/her pocket?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Wouldn't the lack of folding not be a good idea for a child that wants to put the 2DS in his/her pocket?

Silly, children don't have pockets! But the thing is, it's simply designed to be friendlier to younger audiences. I don't get why they took out folding, but the lack of 3D makes sense, as young children are particularly vulnerable to royally screwing up their eyes. I think the 2DS might also be for the elderly. :cooky:

I don't get why they took out folding

The 2DS is not composed of two screens, it is made up of one touchscreen with plastic casing the top screen. This was done in order to reduce manufacturing costs. It is also the reason why it cannot fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom