• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Theory on What Termina REALLY Is.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Except it is definitely a parallel world. Even if you ignore the game manual and various developer interviewers, Hyrule Historia describes it as such. It's not a theory, it is given fact.

Did Majora's Mask REALLY Happen?

So I heard that Termina was all in Link's head. That would explain why it was all the same characters as in Hyrule and everything was so eerie and fake.
To me the whole game was Link trying to deal with the fact that he's going to turn into a Stalfos, and dealing with the fact that his time is limited.
What do you guys think? Was Termina real, or a figment of Link's imagination?

It's a pretty good theory, but I am pretty sure Termina is real, because it makes many connections to the games that are certainly real. Plus it makes references that Link couldnt just have imagined.

I think it was if you believe that link got turned into a stalfos in the lost forest. Or maybe thats what happens when you turn into a stalfos... You dream of weird things!

Garo

Boy Wonder
Does it matter? Whether something happened in reality or simply in one's head - why should that make it any less real?

It happened in some capacity and Link was changed by the events. That's the important part.

I

Ironknuckle

MM cant be set in a paralell world or alternate dimension otherwise his ocarina of time wouldn't work there!

Cfrock

Keep it strong
MM cant be set in a paralell world or alternate dimension otherwise his ocarina of time wouldn't work there!

What makes you think that? The Ocarina has power over the flow of time. Why would it lose that power depending upon where it is?
That's like saying Zant's powers won't work in Hyrule because he's from the Twilight Realm, and yet, they clearly do.

i think it really happened.
nothing really indicates it was a dream except maybe when the moon crashes.
links is asleep at the start of every game so maybe every adventure is a dream.....

L

LoZ

I doubt very much that it was all a dream. More like another reality. Thats why all the charictars where the same.:)

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Hyrule historia says Termina is an alternate dimension of Hyrule... so yes, it most likely physically happened. But as Garo Xicon said, just because it is in your head, why would that ever make it not real? The nurons are still physically reacting so it is, technically, real,

I am assuming it did, otherwise, why would Link have all that equipment that he carried over in Twilight Princess, as the Hero's shade

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
1. Since when did Link turn into a Stalfos in the Lost Woods and
2. I believe it is all real and not some figment of his imagination because that just wouldn't make sense. Nintendo has been there done that and wouldn't do it all over again in the same series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom