• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

My Theory on What Termina REALLY Is.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Dude you are wrong, Nintendo has stated in both the manual and to people that Termina is a alternate reality, in other words it doesn't happen in link's head, i will grant you the rest of the stuff, but the part about it being in his head is a biiiiiig NO.

videogamenerd10

Indigo Child
I agree with Ganon5069, I feel that Termina is in a parallel universe that Link accidentally entered while looking for Navi in the Lost Woods. Everything in Termina feels familiar but at the same time so distant; that's why I feel that Termina is in a parallel universe or as Ganon5069 states, an alternate reality.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
You guys give Nintendo way too much credit. At best, Termina is another dimension. At worst, it's another land and Nintendo was too lazy/pressed for time to actually make that many new NPCs. Also, the skull kid from OoT has been in both lands as well as the HMS, so Termina is not a place special to Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom