• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote Gummy
Her nickname rhymes with scummy. He user name can easily transition into littlescumball. Need I say more?

It's to early to be fighting amoung ourselves.
Nothing has happened yet. However I think that there is merit to seeing how many scum there could be. I think it's 3 mafia 1 3rd party.
@A Link In Time . If you can say does this game have stuff from season 3

Why are you try quelsh any dissection? It's fine to say you don't think it will do any good but what else is there to do day one then speculate and rvs?

Unvote
Vote funnier

Something didn't sit right with me. It could just be town making a mistake not seeing the point of talking about the set up.

I would tell yiga to read the post above my vote but he got replaced.

Can any one think of a jester in the MHA series?

Yes Im still supsicous of funnier he has been the only one who has stood out to me so far. Sorry that Ive been ghosting for the past day had a stomach bug and have been grogy.
Yeah idk, nothing very substantial from Music either, but he atleast made the 5 post minimum. He said he had a stomach bug though, I don't disregard real life issues, real life happens. That said, looking back, he was the one who started the lynch on funnier simply because funnier wasn't on board with setup talk. Not solid reasoning, there are alot more posts from funnuer since then, if Music wanted to really present a case against Funnier, he could try it.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Day 1 Final Vote Count:

musicfan - 7 (PancakeSamurai, Kirino, funnier6, Bok Chan Sama, Minish_Link, Stormageden747, SpiritualMaskSalesman)

funnier6 - 3 (Pendio, musicfan, Krow)

Not Voting - All Might, Axle the Beast, HeroOfTime, Libk, LittleGumball

Musicfan was the first to be expelled from U.A. High. Unfortunately, he scored the lowest on his physicals out of everyone in the class, and the home room teacher wasn't in a good mood that day. That's no good because his father is the #2 pro hero. I'm sure there are some eruptions bound to occur at home.

CH7hvtr4_400x400.jpg

Does that look like the face of an amused father to you?

Musicfan was Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator.

The Living (14):

1. All Might
2. Bok Chan Sama
3. funnier6
4. HeroOfTime
5. Kirino
6. Krow
7. Libk
8. LittleGumball
9. Minish_Link
10. PancakeSamurai
11. Pendio
12. SpiritualMaskSalesman
13. Stormageden747
14. YIGAhim

The Dead (1):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)

Night One Begins!

Those of you with active night powers, please send me your night actions via PM or Discord before Monday, July 9th at 8 PM EST.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The remaining students arrived back on campus to find out that another of their classmates had met an untimely end as well as their homeroom teacher. But this time it wasn't an expulsion. It was their death.

Blood stains remained on the outskirts of the school. funnier6 and LittleGumball had been brutally assaulted.

Everyone returned to class nervous at the prospect of an impending villain attack.

funnier6 was Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie.

LittleGumball was Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker.

latest

The Living (12):

@All Might
@Axle the Beast
@Bok Chan Sama
@HeroOfTime
@Kirino
@Krow
@Libk
@Minish_Link
@PancakeSamurai
@Pendio
@Spiritual Mask Salesman
@Stormageden747

The Dead (3):

Musicfan - Shoto Todoroki, the Town Roleblocker/Vote Manipulator (Lynched Day 1)
funnier6 - Eijiro Kirishima, the Bulletproof Townie (Killed Night 1)
LittleGumball - Shota Aizawa, the Tree Stump Maker (Killed Night 1)

Day Two Begins!

With 12 alive, it takes 7 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Wednesday, July 11th at 8:30 PM EST.

Last edited:
Well it looks like we have a confirmed SK being Stain, or we have a Vig that should've holstered. Either way, at least we have something to talk about besides setup now.

Actually thinking about Stain's killstyle with a knife, I assume he took out funnier since he couldn't be shot.

Kirino

Tatakae
I think the Mafia killed funnier: as an active and essentially confirmed townie, he was an obvious target for them. Presumably they used a strongman for fear of doctor protection, with him just happening to be bulletproof. As for LG, I think it's more likely that she was killed by an SK, as I doubt any decent (or at least experienced) vig would target her, although who knows.

@Stormageden747: Did you use any ability last night?

Stormageden747

Zofian General
I think the Mafia killed funnier: as an active and essentially confirmed townie, he was an obvious target for them. Presumably they used a strongman for fear of doctor protection, with him just happening to be bulletproof. As for LG, I think it's more likely that she was killed by an SK, as I doubt any decent (or at least experienced) vig would target her, although who knows.

@Stormageden747: Did you use any ability last night?

I did. Though, I can't say because of the risk it will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom