• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
We're getting close to eod and I really don't like the idea of a funnier lynch. He looks town to me, and others who are familiar with his playstyle. Not a huge fan of Pendio keeping his rvs vote on funnier because he doesn't know where else to move it either. I still don't think Hero would be a terrible lynch, but if others don't agree with me I'm willing to move my vote elsewhere. Just would rather not lynch funnier today.
Would you consider moving to All Might? Hero seems more town jumping rapidly to conclusion to me, though naturally I have nothing to base that off of.
Also funnier seems to disagree with people who town read him when he's town, idk why he's like this.
I get some of my best reads from why and how other people are reading me tbh.
Wasn't there pressure on him last time though? This is just out of the blue and I doubt he would say he's mafia just cuz someone asks.
He also claimed rolecop in X-men just cause I asked so he kinda does.
I would bus the **** outta funnier if he was my scumbud and not look back and he knows it.
Kind of hope we’re scum together some day just to see how fast I’d die. :suspicious:
Also would like to see more from pancake, I'm almost worried that this is going to be another game where he disappears after a few ****posts on day one.
That’s very town pancake though.

I’m actually feeling comparatively good about lynching All Might. (And gah that’s a mouthful, change your name to somethin more manageable will ya? I think I’ll just call you emiya again) Anyway he hasn’t really said anything helpful since the beginning even though he said he was about to give his thoughts at one point all he did afterward was reply to me about how he doesn’t have any thoughts and how he thinks I’m normal but also that he thinks I’m not. I find this highly unusual from his normal habits of scum hunting. That a good alternative for you Bok? I must admit krow seems more town now than he seemed last game, so I think I’d like to keep him around a bit longer.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I kind of forgot Pancake was even in the game tbh. @PancakeSamurai it would be appreciated if you posted soon, as the EoD is fastly approaching.

It would be nice if you would place a vote. Helps give town more info into reading wagons.

i don't really want to lynch hero of time either. i also don't want to lynch funnier. tbh people have been suggesting pancake and i guess i'm ok with that as a counterwagon. i don't know how long is left in the day tho

There's an hour left now. I wouldn't be bothered by a Pancake lynch, but I feel like he doesn't contribute much as either alignment. I do agree with Bok that musicfan could be a good candidate too. He also hasn't said much besides voting for funnier, and speculating about a jester. I just feel iffy about all the people voting for funnier after so many other people saying he looks town.

Unvote

I kinda want to make a competing music wagon against the Pancake wagon, to see how certain people react. But I also don't want it to end in a tie and both of them be lynched.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Would you consider moving to All Might? Hero seems more town jumping rapidly to conclusion to me, though naturally I have nothing to base that off of.

Hm, not really super onboard with an All Might lynch right now? I'd feel better about a few of the other names being thrown around.

D

Deleted member 14134

@funnier6 All might sits more in the neutral category to me along with mostly everyone else in this game. I do think I'd like top see more from him besides flavour (and yes, I know he's the best person to ask about it). Right now I'd rather vote pancake who's done literally nothing compared to All Might. Also I'd feel better about a music lynch and probably a Krow lynch before All might. I kind of feel like we're going to be short on info though from a pancake lynch but since I'm feeling good about you being town I guess I can still look at your wagon and the people on it tomorrow without you dying.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd be fine with lynching either Musicfan or Pancake, really. I don't generally like lynching inactives if I can help it, but either would certainly be preferable to a funnier lynch. If I had to pick, I'd probably go with musicfan, mostly due to a gut feeling and since he's at least taken one position that could give information.

Unvote

Vote: Musicfan

As for All Might, his focus on flavor seems more indicative of his enthusiasm for the theme than anything, so I don't necessarily find it suspicious. Plus, I don't like to lynch such an experienced player this early without reason.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm not on board with a lynch on Pancake, he hasn't said much I'll grant you, and what he has said was way back during the RVS. It feels like the equivalent of lynching basically an inactive player. I'm not even sure if Pancake made the 5 post minimum, so he might get modkilled anyway.

funnier6

Courage~
Lynching funnier would probably give us a lot of info but I feel like we'd be hitting town for sure and would probably rather lynch music or pancake.
If you think I’m town for sure don’t you already have all the info you’d get from lynching me?
Actually, since Pancake has done literally nothing
Unvote
Vote: Pancake

I'll keep an eye on the thread for the last hour until eod.
Just my reasons for not wanting to lynch pancake, from what I can tell he loves being scum, in my game he posted all the time and broke his post restriction (don’t double post) and I don’t see why he would be so apathetic if he was scum again.
oh lmao

if there's an hour left in the day then

Unvote
if i have one

Vote: Pancake
See above.
I kinda want to make a competing music wagon against the Pancake wagon, to see how certain people react. But I also don't want it to end in a tie and both of them be lynched.
I’m game for that.
Hm, not really super onboard with an All Might lynch right now? I'd feel better about a few of the other names being thrown around.
Well my time is kinda running out so how about music?
Also I'd feel better about a music lynch and probably a Krow lynch before All might.
I’ll take music before pancake and krow.

Unvote

Vote: Music

I feel not very confident about this but a lot more confident than lynching pancake and a little bit more than Krow.

funnier6

Courage~
Right now I'd rather vote pancake who's done literally nothing compared to All Might.
That’s kind of the worst reason though, you use the theory that scum are sitting back watching which is pretty sound, but in that case they like to appear and post things that look like they’re adding when really they’re not which doesn’t apply to pancake since he hasn’t really posted anything and will be getting replaced or mod killed. Also lynching inactives sucks for info of any kind.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'm always of the opinion that i want to take away the kill that i would make in mafia's shoes on night 1. that being said you're right, if he's just going to get modkilled/replaced with a more active player then that's the option i'm going to go for. (no offense but pancake is usually really busy and if he's uninterested on top of that, it kind of makes the slot dead weight)

Unvote

D

Deleted member 14134

I'm not even sure if Pancake made the 5 post minimum, so he might get modkilled anyway.
Actually this is a good point. I guess it depends if ALIT will actually do it or not.
Also lynching inactives sucks for info of any kind.
This is why I feel kind of iffy about voting Pancake since we get no info on him. And if he does get modkilled night one then I guess lynching music would be a better option since he's actually done stuff I'm not a fan of.

Unvote
Vote: Music

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm on board with a music lynch.

Vote: Musicfan

Him being on the funnier wagon makes me feel like we'll get more info outta his lynch than we would out of Pancake's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom