• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread My Hero Academia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Can you claim your role for me storma? Don’t worry about what it is I’m sure somebody can protect you if it’s important, what’s more important is you saying what it is. @Stormageden747

I agree with Gummy. This seems like abad move to me. Of course there's the chance I'm missing the catch, but I really don't like the idea of players role claiming without any reason to.

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Forgot to add this, but I feel like funnier's pressure to get a role out of me could be him power role hunting to find someone to kill. So funnier, what is your role?

posts like this aren't really very helpful tbh fam, feels like ur just trying to boost your post count

Never said they were helpful, it's Day 1 fam.

Also the reason I went for Krow after all that is because I find that often on day one Mafia likes to sit back and watch as town fight among themselves and let town vote themselves out.

Or, I could be at work. I am now home and about to go to sleep, I will be far more active in the morning, and I will respond to your funny question then Bok.

My post to All Might was a joke that only he would understand and I wasn't around to see his response and unvote at the time.

Unvote

funnier6

Courage~
I'm jack of all trades. Also, sorry about being quite inactive, I've been traveling all day.
Not impossible for that to be a mafia role but for now I won’t ask your abilities.
Forgot to add this, but I feel like funnier's pressure to get a role out of me could be him power role hunting to find someone to kill. So funnier, what is your role?
Should’ve asked before you answered tbh. My role is most useful when nobody knows about it. In theory it is very nice, but knowing me it’ll probably be no help at all. And since it really is something I’d rather not have the mafia know about I’d prefer if everyone keeps their theories on it to themselves, I won’t be hard claiming until I’m positive it won’t throw a wrench in the works.

Unvote

Vote: All Might

Got anything not flavor related to say? Such as thoughts on the players so far? @All Might

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Got anything not flavor related to say? Such as thoughts on the players so far? @All Might
Nothing in particular, except that asking for Storma's role was completely out of the blue. I'm in agreement with him that it feels like you could be power-hunting. "Nothing flavor related" makes me think that you're trying to move past that, or am I wrong? Either way, it benefits the Mafia more than it does the Town to "pressure vote" someone and expect them to comply, which Storma did strangely enough. Also, as a veteran fakeclaimer I can't completely buy into the vague answer you gave concerning your role. I don't necessarily see you as scum, but going by your actions alone you aren't exactly Town either.

Kirino

Tatakae
If @funnier is powerhunting, then storma's the best person he could've asked, given that I can think of no one else who would reveal their role simply because they were requested to do so, with funnier probably knowing this.

Now that you've asked and received his role, what was the point of that? Have you drawn any of the conclusions you wanted?

funnier6

Courage~
If @funnier is powerhunting, then storma's the best person he could've asked, given that I can think of no one else who would reveal their role simply because they were requested to do so, with funnier probably knowing this.

Now that you've asked and received his role, what was the point of that? Have you drawn any of the conclusions you wanted?
It feels like everything everyone says about me and events of previous games are totally ignored by you. I would refer you to read X-men mafia.

Role claimed is NAI, so worst case scenario pretty much unless somebody counters. Best and most likely case was storma claiming something that almost undoubtedly confirms him town or mafia. He’s probably town though in all probability.

funnier6

Courage~
Nothing in particular, except that asking for Storma's role was completely out of the blue. I'm in agreement with him that it feels like you could be power-hunting. "Nothing flavor related" makes me think that you're trying to move past that, or am I wrong? Either way, it benefits the Mafia more than it does the Town to "pressure vote" someone and expect them to comply, which Storma did strangely enough. Also, as a veteran fakeclaimer I can't completely buy into the vague answer you gave concerning your role. I don't necessarily see you as scum, but going by your actions alone you aren't exactly Town either.
You can’t form an opinion on anything Kirino said or Bok or axle or SMS or anybody? Nothing flavor related means all your posts have been about flavor and absolutely nothing about the other players and what’s going on in the game.

Kirino

Tatakae
It feels like everything everyone says about me and events of previous games are totally ignored by you. I would refer you to read X-men mafia.

I don't recall anything stated by anyone or done by you, in my three games with you, that would've made your reasoning at all obvious, and it's moronic of you to expect me to read an entire game I wasn't in as a prerequisite to ask you such a simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom