• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Overrated Person of All Time

Dan

Twilightdeku honestly he won't even upload a video of his wonderful singing voice :(

Okay, so definately not the most overrated person of all time, but the tabloids and magazines keep going on about Pippa Middleton and her butt (lol) and I reeeaaally don't think she (or her butt) looks that great :P

Any Youtuber to be honest, I hate searching for a show or an interesting video to watch and I get some dude with his ugly mug painted over a bright colored background with a title that has nothing to do with the video.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
most singers and bands on the pop charts. support your LOCAL bands kiddos. there are many good, unsigned bands to discover.

oh and all the reality stars. they put their families through so much grief for money. most end up divorcing or the kids do drugs after the show's fame has worn off...

I know I'm replying to some old posts here, but I thought I'd type it out anyway since it was on my mind...

First... I find it strange how many people (or any people at all) put Chuck Norris, considering that very few people DO rate him highly. At all. Making jokes about someone kicking *** does not equate actually thinking he can kick ***. Chuck Norris jokes were never in any way intended as actual praise; if anything they're used to make fun of him. Find it confusing he was ever mentioned.

Second...

two words: JUSTIN BIEBER!! he's famous but he's the worst singer i've ever heard in my life. my only thought while hearing him sing was "if i could gnaw my ears off, i would" i'd rather listen to rick asly than that little girl.
If you stop talking about the meme for even 5 seconds, then you can't ignore that Rick Astley is actually a legimate musician who's done a lot of good songs, and while it's true that Never Gonna Give You Up is his most popular one ever... I'm pretty sure people would have a completely different opinion of it if not for the meme (I.E. I think the meme has caused people to not even consider the song on its own anymore). This is another one I thought was odd to mention, because even though you only brought Rick up in passing you still are claiming he's overrated so... What's overrated about him? A meme that's mostly intended as an unrelated joke or even to make fun of the song (again), or the actual musician and his discography?

I'd have to agree with the one who said Justin Bieber.
My first choice was going to be Angelina Jolie.
That woman if just way to praised for something I just don't see

Azkadilia

Transparent Perfection
I would think Robert Pattinson since girls [not all!!!] freak out over him because he played Edward Cullen. I liked the twilight saga but i'm not over obsessing and i was disappointed to see him play edward, im sorry but he gave vampires a bad name. So disappointed in him...

erceos33

8====D Shovel :D
Yeah Chuck Norris its super overrated, I don't even know any of his work except that movie with Bruce Lee and he kicked his *** so badly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom