• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters

Skunk

Floof
I hated the Lizalfos in this game. But I liked their design, though, so that was at least good.

T

Troubadour

I hated the Furnixes when you had to get to Skipper's house, especially when they all ganged up on you and knocked you off the edge.

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
I absolutely hate the Ampiluses. I can remember countless times when I was trying to navigate my way through Lanayru Desert and one of them would come up and bash me from behind. Finding out how to kill them was another thing too.

If I had a second pick it'd be the dang tech enemies of SS. I literally cannot hit a Technoblin without being zapped atleast once, the Beamos' are super annoying when there's more than one and Armos' are hard to kill because they move quickly and it's hard to turn the switch device on top of their head with the gustbellows.

Something else worth mentioning is that when you have a bunch of Stalfos and Cursed Bokoblin in the same room along with a Stalmaster you will start to pull your hair out :P

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Freaking electric-yellow Chuchus and Freaking Beamos.

The Beamos wouldn't be so bad if the bow was an early-weapon like it is in most Zelda games rather than the last weapon you get. It's hard to slice and dice them down to size when they are frying you to death with their cobalt-lazers.

Then the Chu-Chus! They won't let you go and they won't freakin' die! You slice them and just create more until you slice them to a certain point and the electric ones? An enemy that weak DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to game me over or get me close to game over as much as those things do! They aren't even "worthy" opponents, they're just stupid, lower-level enemies and they still get me with the shocks!

L

Linkisthebomb

The most annoying zelda characters are like likes OOT, dead hand OOT, cucco OOT, iron knuckle OOT, redead OOT, armos SS, hrok SS, lizalfos SS, skull kid OOT, remlit SS, sentrobe SS, and staldra SS.

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Like Likes, without a question. The way they suck you in, steal quite a bit of your hearts, spit you out-->resulting in the player flying a few meters back, and as the sugar on the top, they freakin' EAT your equipment, which will never be seen again. My title to the most annoying enemy in Zelda goes to them.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Keese. Any type of Keese, are the most annoying creatures ever. Always getting in the way, always hurting you when you're in a delicate position on solving something, it's just very annoying.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
If you've ever played AoL, you'll agree that this enemy was pretty aggravating!
FokkaBlue-Sprite-AOL.png

As said previously, the bird from MM also made me want to throw something at the T.V. screen.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um...... I hate likelikes and oh, I don't know.... FLOORMASTERS, WALLMASTERS, AND ARMOS (SS). I just hate them all.... :dry: oh, and add ReDeads of all shapes and sizes

Last edited:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
In the original LoZ Wizarobes annoyed the heck out of me, took me hours to beat dungeon 6, then my game reset right before the last dungeon, sigh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom