• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My least favorite is definitely the Sentrobe. The first time I came across one, I thought it couldn't be defeated. I stood there for twenty minutes, avoiding its rockets and slashing up the small detonators it sends toward you before I finally gave up. I crossed the gap in the room with the first Sentobe while that annoying prick was shooting at me. It was really tricky and frustrating. One of the missiles even caught me in mid-jump once when I was jumping to the platform you need to blow with the Gust Bellows. I got knocked off and had to start at the beginning of the room.

The next time I ran into one, I called Fi to help me deal with it. Thanks to her advice, I learned that they actually could be defeated, and I dealt with it quickly. They've never been a hassle for me again since, but that first encounter left a deep impression in me...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Bokoblins...how I hate them. From their dopey expressions to to their Mario noses their appearance sickens me. I would like nothing more than to round them up and slap them.

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
IMO lizalfos were my favorite enemy, they had realistic combat patterns and were fun and challenging, what I hated were the skulltulas, do I really need an explanation? Those things take FOREVER to kill, if you don't stab them fast enough (which the stabbing controls were horribly innacurate in this game) they would swing back and hit you in the face, even worse if they knock you off a platform, took me like 30 minuted to figure out how to beat the first one, which is embarrassing considering I've played all of the 3D Zelda games.

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
I got the pattern that the Lizalfos fight with pretty early on so they got extremely easy to beat pretty quickly. The Octorocks, on the other hand (which really resemble Deku Scrubs more so than Octorocks, and I just recently found out what they really are) annoyed me SO much. When I first started playing, and I saw this thing, I was like "Oh, a Deku Scrub! Just put up your shield!" So I put up my shield, and the rock just hit it and did nothing! I didn't know that you had to shield bash it as opposed to just having it up, so I spent a good 4/5 of the game repeatedly hitting it with the slingshot to keep it stunned while running up to it and then slashing quickly.

Bokoblins, Beamos and Skulltulas

The Bokoblins always seem to block, right when I'm about to hit them...and they just STAND there! So I usuallyhave to spin attack to catch them off guard, since, for some reason they almost always know when I'm about to strike! (and don't get me started on the electric ones >:[ )

I had a hard time getting through the pirate hideout, mostly for the one room that has about a dozen Beamos's shooting at you every 5 seconds, and you can't kill them because the stupid Bokoblins are in the way!!

For the most part, I tried to avoid the Skulltulas (one, because they're creepy) but also because it's nearly impossible to spin them around without hurting yourself in the process. Of course, they aren't as much trouble when they're on the ground if you can flip them over :P

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I hated the Sentrobes! In my first playthrough, I wasn't even sure how to beat them. (I assumed you needed the bow.) They just keep firing at you without stop. And now that I finally know how to kill them, once I do, a ton of rupees come out of them, but since they're flying enemies the rupees ALWAYS fall off the cliff. Every time. I never even get my money's worth from this frustrating battle. They're annoying, difficult, and cheap. :/

See, I never had any problem with Bokoblins – they just seemed like grunt enemies; easy, sure, but it wasn't annoying for me – and Lizalfos were difficult the first time, but in Hero Mode I hardly had any problem with them. I've finally learned how to use Shield Bashing effectively. ^^

EDIT: Oh, and now that I think about it, I hate electric ChuChus, too, Ryoga. In fact, I just hate electric anything. My first death was from those electrified little balled-up Ampiluses in the past of Lanayru. D:

Last edited:
For me it has to be the futuristic Bokoblins,
They were pretty cool at first, but it got tiresome
There's no quick trick to learn with them.

The Most Annoying Enemy

What is YOUR most annoying Zelda enemy you have en counted whilst playing Zelda?
Mine is minilbin from the Wind Waker. They make the most annoying noise and continue to poke you with there little sticks. They come in packs and just annoy me until I roll away from them as quickly as possible. There not worth killing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom