• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters
T

TriforceFan

A lot of the enemies in Zelda are very annoying, but the one that annoys me the most has to be the Wallmaster from OoT. I actually get scared pretty easily by a lot of the monsters, so every time one of those hands come down at me, I always frantically run around. I just hate those.
For those who don't know who they are, Wallmasters are huge hands that appear in certain rooms, but they can't be seen easily. If you stand on a spot for too long, one of those hands will grab you and will lift you all the way back to the entrance of the dungeon. This is especially frustrating if you have gotten very far into the dungeon. :mad:

Anyways, what is your most annoying enemy? Comments, please! :)

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I think we can all agree the most annoying enemy in the Zelda Universe is the....

Takkuri.jpg

TAKKURI!!!!

It steals your rupees, items, ammo, and even your sword. You then have to BUY them back!

deku scrubs. they aren't hard, but it's annoying having to target, shield,wait for a shot, deflect it, and chase it until you kill it. seem like too much work just to beat one common enemy

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
Lizalphos. Sorry for the murder on the spelling. Anyway, they can easily block your strikes... an then they run away and LAUGH at you. :mad:

Actually, I've changed my mind. Cuccos are the most annoying because you can't kill them but they can kill you!

I absolutely hate Leeves at the Desert Colossus... They're everywhere and they always jump on your and annoy the hell out of you!

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Like-Likes. Why like-like, WHY must you eat my sheild and pose yourself as a rupee?! I don't want you to eat me so spit me out!

I'm not sure what they're called, but in Skyward Sword I really hated that statue monster that requires the Gust blower to expose the crystal in the center

T

Teabus

In TP it's definitely Mini Freezards in Snowpeak ruins and in OoT it's Beamos!

Oh, I forgot the Gibdos from OoT !! Those are really creepy!

Last edited by a moderator:
The giant propeller fish from Wind Waker, they were scary as hell and VERY annoying especially if you didn't see it coming.
In SS, definitely the snail-like creatures in Lanayru... the never stop chasing you once they start. Give it up guys!
in OoT SODDING WALL MASTERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom