• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Most Annoying Zelda Enemy?

which monster do you want to strangle?

• Bokoblin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deku/quadro baba

• Keese

• Armos

• Ampilus

• Lizalfos

• Chuchu

• Pyrup

• Froak

• Beamos

• Cranioc

• Spume

• Octorok

• Furnix

• Moblin

• Hrok

• Skulltula

• Stalfos

• Sentrobe

• Staldra

• Total voters
Redeads in every game that they have appeared in. I just leave them alone because its frustrating to lose control of Link if you get too close.

I didn't find many of the enemies annoying as much as to hate hem. I just left them alone because there was no reason to fight them. It wasn't like Wind Waker where it put focus on clearing out a room would bring forth a chest or open a door. If i saw an enemy in the field I left them alone because they weren't worth my time.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
The chuchu's are my most hated enemy in the game. Not the normal ones, the electric ones. I always found it to be quite aggravating when I can't attack an enemy without fear of it electricuting me or forming back together if I don't attack.

caleb11roy

Hero of Rhyme
Hmmmm. Keese fosho, redeads, sometimes tektites, like likes... Yeah

I have to say I don't think keese are all that annoying neither are tektites. Like Likes are terrible especially when they eat your gear and then spit you in a hole... Redeads are actually scary more than annoying... I remember being so scared to play through the shadow temple!

What is YOUR most annoying Zelda enemy you have en counted whilst playing Zelda?
Mine is minilbin from the Wind Waker. They make the most annoying noise and continue to poke you with there little sticks. They come in packs and just annoy me until I roll away from them as quickly as possible. There not worth killing.

I'd have to agree with you on this one! Those things are just terribly annoying!!!

Zorth

#Scoundrel
Like Like from OoT or the Takkuri Bird, both are extremly annoying because they steal your items. :mad:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I'm stuck between electric chus and...just about anything in Wind Waker. The sounds they made caused my ears to bleed. It was awful.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Ugh, bokoblins in SS by the second half of the game.

We know that they cant kill me anymore so why do I have to get blocked for 20 min?

L

LinkIsTheBoss

The 2 types of keeses were annoying, also the Redeads, Shaboms, Octoroks, and both wallmasters and floormasters.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom