• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
PK force is playing a semi disruptive way. There is a traiter (if i rember corectly) traiters try to draw atention to their scumbuds. I'm not 100% surtain about this. JJ may we have a vote count and a day counter.

What exactly is a traitor?

I want to remain impartial to the situation, but I agree with JC about pkfroce playing dumb. In one of his recent posts, pkfroce asks, Do the scum know what each Townie's role is? Or do they just know who is Town and who isn't? #287 It's strange for him to ask this considering he's played several mafia games before.

As I stated before, I actually did not know the answer to that question. You can say that i'm playing dumb, but I'm not.

No because I'm not saying that. I'm saying you used that to basically please a noob card. By pretending you didn't know you're stating you're Town in a subtle way. Mellow, naively, trusted you and that's a mistake (unless he's your scumbud?). I've seen tactics like this before. You slipped up Day One and overreacted and then, maybe desperately, tried to resolve it by being oblivious to a pretty basic understanding in Mafia.

Now why am I so suspicious. Well because I'm very analytic of Day One and I try to notice inconsistencies and possible scum tells. You made a jokingly gesture that was probably non-serious; however, I've seen little, subtle things like this before so I decided to question it. Straight away you overreacted to very little pressure. I honestly don't know why. You either gave up or you tried to desperately put across that you made a mistake so people would acknowledge such and unvote.

The reason I asked that question was because I thought that if they DID know the individual roles, then it would, to me, kind of make you look suspicious for pursuing me as I have an important role with the Town, imo. I wasn't trying to act like beginner. I had a thought, and I asked so I could verify that my idea had a chance of being useful. After you answered it, I found out that my idea was basically pointless.

Okay. I see why you're suspicious now. Your post cleared it up. Why did I overreact? Well I don't like making mistakes. As I said before (I think.) I 'gave up' because I wanted to see if everybody would forget that I made a mistake.

Unvote

Vote: pkfroce

Now can YOU explain? Unless you voted because JC made some points?

Can we have another Vote Count please?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Vote Count

fused_shadows - LittleGumball (1)
LittleGumball - Heroine of Time, musicfan (2)
Mellow Ezlo - Thareous (1)
pkfroce - justac00lguy, fused_shadows (2)
justac00lguy - Mellow Ezlo (1)

Day 2 ends on December 28th at 12:00 A.M. CT.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
A Traitor is technically a Mafia member, but one that isn't capable of communicating with the others outside of the game. There are multiple variations of it, but mine is a custom one. It's a secret to everybody what the details of this game's Traitor are.

So now we know there's a traitor in this game, ay? Who we placing bets on it being?

*cough*Pendio*cough*

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
wat
Explain, please.

Werewolf Mafia. Pendio was a Traitor/Double Dealer and basically sold me out to the Town (I was the Godfather) by pretending that he received a PM with all the Mafia information. We were doing so well until then. ;P

Sheik

:the:
Werewolf Mafia. Pendio was a Traitor/Double Dealer and basically sold me out to the Town (I was the Godfather) by pretending that he received a PM with all the Mafia information. We were doing so well until then. ;P

But that was just... a past game :/

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Sorry for being inactive. Christmas holidays have been hectic, and will continue to be. I'll try and post as much as possible.

To sum up where I'm at, I don't really understand these connection theories, so I would like someone to explain them in tl;dr format, thanks. :D

Also, that whole thing over JC was overreacting, at least from how I read it. I know it's mafia and it's best to be suspicious of everything, but it's no real sign of scum or anything (as JC stated people have done this in past games frequently). It is best, of course, to actually give an explanation of your votes when you make them, so let's just leave it here: if you make a vote, please explain it, or state who you're agreeing with.

He's joking. Though never trust Pendio :bleh:

Too true, too true...

Pen

The game is on!
*cough*Pendio*cough*

I would have loved to be a Traitor again actually. :P

And a couple of days after you got lynched I was day killed by a "Day Vigilante" who seriously did not think I was scum but decided to kill me anyway. Oh well. It sure was fun though. ;)

He's joking. Though never trust Pendio :bleh:

Too true, too true...

:rolleyes:

Anyway, as usual I have a hard time scum hunting this early into the game (with so very little to go on). I have started to agree with JC's reasons more and more so if I was to vote, PK would probably be my choice. Then again, it is really not a strong enough suspicion for a vote yet.

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
And a couple of days after you got lynched I was day killed by a "Day Vigilante" who seriously did not think I was scum but decided to kill me anyway. Oh well. It sure was fun though. ;)

That was Xinn wasn't it? Good times. xD

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wouldn't want to pressure the Cop or anything, but I think Mellow is good person to investigate that is, unless, you have your own target already set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom