• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Of course.

---

Anywho, I don't really get why there's a whole bunch of RVS going on.... It's Day 2, we need to start scumhunting. With that in mind, I'm gonna start us off.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

Thanks bro! :senpaipls:

Vote wasn't random. I was waiting for his reaction to post the reason, but I guess you ruined that now......... ;)

[see above for reaction]

I don't like his unvote, here, directly after musicfan unvoted to give pkfroce the lead in votes. The crazy mafia conspiracist in me is telling me that this was him protecting a scumbud. He RVS'd his scumbud earlier in the game, and the moment he saw that that vote put pkfroce in danger he removed it. I'm also consequently suspicious of pkfroce, but I was planning on pursuing him later.

That's funny, cuz I love my unvote! :lol:

Anyway, I just didn't think it was right to lynch pkfroce. There's no connection between us, my initial vote on him was (for the most part) a joke.

EBSOPD

Anyway, I might post more substance later. Was skiing all day, gotta pack now, won't be back 'till tomorrow!

pkfroce

Skelepuns
On the contrary, I cut to the chase with this inevitability and had you present a viable resource. Now we are simply to see if you can be trusted yourself; this attempt at "scumhunting" could be no more than taking advantage of a previous post from Day 1, one which is innocent until shown to be seemingly guilty. After all, it really wouldn't make much sense for Mellow to keep a vote on a scumbud until the very end. More than likely, he was just following suit with musicfan (refer to the post above Mezlo's) which just so happened to tie up the votes again.

I can actually see there being some sort of connection between pkfroce and Mellow, or pkfroce and musicfan. It struck me as odd whenever Music unvoted from LittleGumball and directed his vote instead to PancakeSamurai to tie up the tally. His defense was that he believed the poll yield more evidence for Day 2, but it can be just as likely, if not more, that he was protecting pkfroce after seeing his buddy in danger.

Vote: musicfan

FoS: pkfroce

Why not a connection between Mellow and Music? They could be scumbuds planning to take me out since they know that I'm Town. Or if not take me out, get suspicion on me. I think that could be possible considering they both did the same thing in trying to 'protect' me.

Anywho, if I'm understanding this right, there is a possibility that pkfroce is mafia. Draco in post 143 (quoted below) responded to pkfroce, saying pkfroce didn't do anything scummy. I don't know if mafia would want to kill someone who says one of them is not scummy (this is just a thought, pkfroce obviously could still be scum)

This. Let's say I was scum. Draco says that I'm not scummy. The Mafia kills off the one who was trying to get suspicion off of their scum partner. Why would they do that?

Now for my suspicions. As I said above, Music and Mellow could be scumbuds. It's a bit tumblr_mcbhkdUzic1rycxx3.jpg but it IS a possibility. Also:

JJ, if you do a poll, can you make it anonymous?

Why would he ask for it to be anonymous? To conceal the fact that he and music would vote for the same person?

I'm not going to vote them right now because my ideas is, again, pretty tumblr_mcbhkdUzic1rycxx3.jpg. So for now,

FoS: Musicfan, Mellow Ezlo

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why would he ask for it to be anonymous? To conceal the fact that he and music would vote for the same person?

My real reason for asking that is because of how easy it is to make oneself seem scummy simply because of who they voted for. Say I though person A was suspicious, but everybody else thought Person B was suspicious, and they thought I was suspicious for voting for Person A. If I vote openly for Person A in a poll, then votes would get thrown at me. If it's anonymous, nobody need know who voted for who. I dunno, just seemed like a better option to me.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why not a connection between Mellow and Music? They could be scumbuds planning to take me out since they know that I'm Town. Or if not take me out, get suspicion on me. I think that could be possible considering they both did the same thing in trying to 'protect' me.

Yes, possibly... Playing off of you and claiming to protect you does solidify as potential evidence. I'll have to keep it in mind.

Also, let's all keep the third suspect of Yesterday in mind; besides Pancake and pkfroce, I believe Justa was tied with them in votes.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
This. Let's say I was scum. Draco says that I'm not scummy. The Mafia kills off the one who was trying to get suspicion off of their scum partner. Why would they do that?

Now for my suspicions. As I said above, Music and Mellow could be scumbuds. It's a bit View attachment 35041 but it IS a possibility. Also:

I'm not going to vote them right now because my ideas is, again, pretty View attachment 35041.

This was glorious. XD

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yeah, I'm not liking JC's sudden shift at all. PK was just in the process of defending himself, and JC didn't respond to it at all and just voted... I mean, that kind of seems like a stupid thing for a scum to do, but I really hate how it gives him the opportunity to wait a bit before giving his explanation, possibly allowing him to talk it over with his scumbuddies. He would have known that SOMEONE would have asked him about this random vote.

I'm really not that suspicious of PK. He's defending himself pretty well, I think. The point that Rachel brought up especially makes me not as concerned about him.

EBWODP
Vote count, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom