• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
phoenixtakethat.png

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Okay, who exactly are you unvoting? JC or Pendio?

Y U NO BE CLEAR?!?

Nobody now, since I just unvoted.

But my vote was still on Justa because when I voted for Pendio I did not precede it with "unvote". If somebody votes for a person whenever they still have an active vote on another "suspect", and they don't unvote, then the vote will still count for the first person.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
But my vote was still on Justa because when I voted for Pendio I did not precede it with "unvote". If somebody votes for a person whenever they still have an active vote on another "suspect", and they don't unvote, then the vote will still count for the first person.

I'm aware, and that's why I asked in the first place.

JuicieJ said:
Thareous, you didn't unvote upon voting last time. Come on, son, you're better than that.

Vote Count

Dracomajora - Erebea (1)
Thareous - A Link In Time (1)
PancakeSamurai - Rachel, Keeseman (2)
fused_shadows - LittleGumball (1)
Keeseman - Pendio (1)
LittleGumball - musicfan (1)
justac00lguy - Big Octo, Dracomajora, (2)
Pendio - AvatarFlygon (1)
pkfroce - Mellow Ezlo, justac00lguy (2)
Erebea - PancakeSamurai (1)

Day 1 ends at this upcoming 12:00 A.M. If there's still a 3-way vote tie among Cakepan, JC, and PK after then (or among anyone), there will be an open poll to decide which of them gets lynched. This will also apply if there's a tie between two people or (miraculously) more than 3.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote
vote pancakesamuri

I don't know why you tied up the vote, unless you're intentionally trying to protect a scumbud. I'd like to see what you have to say on the matter.

Maybe I got lucky choosing pkfroce out of those three.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I don't know why you tied up the vote, unless you're intentionally trying to protect a scumbud. I'd like to see what you have to say on the matter.

Maybe I got lucky choosing pkfroce out of those three.
Id like people to have more of a choise. I think that the open poll would offer more info then a RVS lynch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom