• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why the sudden need to tie things up again?

My vote on you was primarily meant as a pressure vote, because I found your reasoning for your vote on JC slightly suspicious. (well, not so much the reason you voted, but the way you explained it). I saw the way you reacted to that, and it's what I was hoping for. I don't think you're actually scum. When there was gonna be a poll, great, somebody else probably would've gotten voted. When the tie was broken, you were in the lead, and I don't feel the need to lynch you.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
My vote on you was primarily meant as a pressure vote, because I found your reasoning for your vote on JC slightly suspicious. (well, not so much the reason you voted, but the way you explained it). I saw the way you reacted to that, and it's what I was hoping for. I don't think you're actually scum. When there was gonna be a poll, great, somebody else probably would've gotten voted. When the tie was broken, you were in the lead, and I don't feel the need to lynch you.

:yes:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Unvote

Won't matter what happens beyond this point since JJ's just gonna use random.org to resolve the tie. The only thing I care about is information and a possible lead; even so, my fellow Townies, be on watch for any ploys that the Mafia might attempt.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Unvote

Won't matter what happens beyond this point since JJ's just gonna use random.org to resolve the tie. The only thing I care about is information and a possible lead; even so, my fellow Townies, be on watch for any ploys that the Mafia might attempt.

I don't want to delve into the realm of directly involved with the game (aside from the TOTALLY REASONABLE protecting of Heroine for Day 1), but I have to ask: how does unvoting because I'll use random.org as a tiebreaker affect your vote? All you're doing is changing the amount of integers the site will generate between/among. Doesn't make much sense to me.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Sorry about the delay. As I was initially finishing up, I accidentally clicked on the icon that resets the text back to the last autosave, and it eliminated a LOT of what I had typed. Trying to remember what I said wasn't exactly easy, so... PLEASE FORGIVE ME, I AM SO SORRY!!!

As the first day started to come to a close, the Space Pirates had come no closer to finding out who the Galactic Federation spies were. Some random accusations were thrown in an attempt to see how the accused would react under pressure, but none of them garnered any indication of "scum". The Space Pirates were getting nowhere fast, so decided they were going to have to take a shot in the dark. Someone had to go, and as soon as possible. The group needed to get the ball rolling somehow. They decided to individually vote who would go, and whoever had the most votes by the end of the day would be lynched.

In the end, two people were at a tie for the highest vote count. "What do we do now," someone asked. It was a question no one was immediately ready to answer. It was decided, however, that the names of the two members would be entered into a computer, and one name would be randomly chosen by it. The names were punched in, and the one belonging to the unlucky member showed up on the screen. They all turned to him to see the mortified look on his face, which certainly didn't make things any easier. The member reluctantly closed his eyes, preparing for his inevitable death. All the other members then fired their blasters at him, sending him to his death almost immediately. This member's name was...

PancakeSamurai, a standard Zebesian. His form did not change upon death, so it was clear that he wasn't one of the spies. Naturally this grieved the Space Pirates, as they had lost one of the members that alerted them to the Galactic Federation's dastardly plan to begin with, but they knew they had to press on so that they could hopefully honor and avenge his death by weeding out the spies still lurking among them.

Night 1 has officially begun. No more posts regarding the game may be posted until Day 2, which starts on December 22nd at 12:00 A.M. Mafia, Doctor, and Vigilante, PM me whom you plan to target/protect before then.

DON'T WORRY JJ, YOU'RE NOT GONNA MERGE!

Thanks, Mezlo! ^^

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
No Problem. ^^

82f9b518f1277f40d493bf4a8b46529e45d031245da75591e6807c639c4d8457.jpg

jk ilu Pancake :kawaii:

Night spam is allowed, right? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread