• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Metroid Mafia: Attack on Space Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Guys, lynch Justa with me, Big Octo, and the third member of our bandwagon party. :yes:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
For me, there are many things I like about Samus. First of all, I like her attitude. Now, let's be honest here, she hasn't had all too much of a personality, but the lack of one has made people believe that she has a rather strong attitude and personality. In accordance to common Japanese-influenced sense, Samus no doubt has a softer side. A side of her that gets embarrassed, loses confidence, etc. Of course, this other side was shown in Other M. But enough about half-important stuff; what I like most about her is her physicality. First off, I have a particular taste for bodysuits, especially the shiny latex-y kind. I also have a taste for technological clothing. Samus' Zero Suit has both, a technological skin-tight flexible suit, and she looks simply scrumptious in it. Her hairstyle, and I'm talking about the main one here, is also rather appealing. I have a small fondness for ponytails, they're quite nice when used correctly, and I also really like bangs. The combination of both in Samus' hairstyle makes a good combination, especially with the blonde color. Samus' Anglo-Saxon skin is very appealing, especially in combination with her light-colored suit and blonde hair, it's simply a perfect match. When it comes to skin color, I find myself disliking most of the middle-ground; I usually prefer pale or near-pale skin and brown to dark-brown skin, I don't really care for any thing in between.

Samus' hip-to-waist ratio is that of a perfect woman. She has perfect hips fit for child-bearing and her waist is, unsurprisingly, that of a fit woman who exercises regularly. Her thighs are suitably thick, for proportionally so. I find that many artists draw thighs that are much too think, often being thicker than the derrière itself, I find that in poor taste. The thickness of the thighs must always properly compliment the derrière, which in turn must compliment the waist. These are absolute laws of the mid-to-low body. Samus' proportions respective to the mid-to-low body is absolutely perfect. Moving down from the thighs are Samus' legs. Her legs are - of course, seeing that she is perfect - proportional to her thighs while also being long and slender. Despite her not showing her bare legs, her legs' power are suitably revealed with just the Zero Suit.

Breasts are icky so I won't mention them.
TL;DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom