• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 4 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the sign-up for the 4th game of Mafia. Viral Maze will be the game mod, and the game is going to have a Majora's Mask theme.

23 people will be accepted, first come first serve. Say "I'm in" if you want to sign up. However, in case people have to quit or become inactive, their spot in the game can be replaced, so more sign-ups will be accepted in the form of replacement players should they be needed, which means you might still get a shot to play. ;)

Read the original sign-up thread for the basic Mafia rules. Rules and such will likely be different though. Viral Maze will be deciding them. Might want to read some of the older games if you're unfamiliar: Round 1, Round 2.

There's also going to be a new thing from now on. Since we've had cheaters before, I want to make sure there's a serious punishment for repeat offenders (as opposed to just misunderstandings of the rules). There will now be a blacklist. If I've decided a player has been overly destructive to the game, I'll be adding them to the blacklist. I don't know if this is going to be permanent or not, but it is going to last a while at the very least. Blacklisted players are banned from signing up. You don't have to worry about being blacklisted if you don't know the game, only if you intend to cheat.

---Blacklisted Members---
kokirion

-------------------------------------

I'm in, myself. Since I'm not modding. :P

Last edited:
Im in!! Hope I win on my first time playing!! xD
(isnt this kind of like cops and robbers?)
Well, Mafia is like a detective mindgame. One side (the Townies) tries to deduce the side of the other team purely from their words, with the ability to vote together and kill a single person per "day" (turn). The other side (the Mafia) are thought to be Townies; they only know each other are Mafia, and they try to mislead the Townies while being able to vote too. Meanwhile they can also kill in the night period between each day. There are fewer Mafia than Townies since they're secret, and the first side to eliminate the other wins.

Please read the rules I linked to in the first post in-depth though. ;)

I'm In.
By the way, the link to the last mafia game in the first post doesn't work

Fixed.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
IM IN!!!!! YIPPPPEEEEDEEEDOODAHDAY!!!!!!!!
I missed out last time and was so annoyed because I was at school when the sign ups opened and closed. But this time, yess please!!!!!

???????????!!!! Why am I blacklisted??
Because, well, here's what I said about blacklisting:

Since we've had cheaters before, I want to make sure there's a serious punishment for repeat offenders (as opposed to just misunderstandings of the rules). There will now be a blacklist. If I've decided a player has been overly destructive to the game, I'll be adding them to the blacklist.
Last game you broke the rules about posting info from outside the game. That was an honest mistake really. You were modkilled but since it wasn't intentional cheating nothing would be done. You then proceeded to try to get revenge on Jo after dying by posting more info from outside the game. There are a handful of other less-solid reasons, but this is the real reason why. I may consider removing you from the blacklist at some point, but because of the problems we've had there really needs to be a no-tolerance policy on cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom