• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 4 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm in.

Just a question though. If someone doesn't post once a week, will they be removed from the game?

More than once a week. I want to keep this game active, so the minimum is like a few posts per week. It'll obviously be up to mine and Durion's discretion as to what we constitute as active and lurking, but we'll be somewhat lax on it for the first little bit as everyone settles in. Obvious lurking will be dealt with, of course. This doesn't mean you need an obscene amount of posts per week, or day period, but as long as you post at least a few times per week, you should be good.

Players: 23
Axle the Beast
PJDEP
Pocket Asian
Kazumi
Kybyrian
Sasuke Uchiha
Illmatic
Icetomeetyou
Baysiderulez
Zelda's_Child
Din Akera
Zack125
TheGreen
Vergo
Turo602
Keyshe
Green Goron
Link to Present
Epwna
Cucco Power
DracoMajora
Hero of Music
linksbro321

Replacements: 4
Ninten*
Zenox
MK9
Meego7

So thats the game list. You may still sign up as a replacement, as I'm quite sure we'll need some before this game is over.

With the signups done, I'll send out the role PMs later on tonight when I have some more free time. Once you have received your Role PM, confirm in this thread. Once we get 18/23 confirmations, the game can start. Also, if any player wishes to back out, now is the time >_>

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
when do we get our roles? and when we do when will our day time end?

David

But you called me here...
With the signups done, I'll send out the role PMs later on tonight when I have some more free time. Once you have received your Role PM, confirm in this thread. Once we get 18/23 confirmations, the game can start. Also, if any player wishes to back out, now is the time >_>

@ Cucco Power: Here's what he said. He's sending us PMs later tonight.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
lol very quick :P
I have sent out all the PMs. Confirm in here that you have received them. Once I get around 18 confirmations, I'll start the game. Also, Vergo, can you delete a few messages from your inbox? I can't send your role PM to you until you do so.

Players: 23
Axle the Beast
PJDEP
Pocket Asian
Kazumi
Kybyrian
Sasuke Uchiha
Illmatic
Icetomeetyou
Baysiderulez
Zelda's_Child
Din Akera
Zack125
TheGreen
Vergo
Turo602
Keyshe
Green Goron
Link to Present
Epwna
Cucco Power
DracoMajora
Hero of Music
linksbro321

Replacements: 4
Ninten*
Zenox
MK9
Meego7

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Confirmed. So we will need to post more then once per-week, sounds good to me. That may handle all of our inactive problems. I wont be able to be on later today though if it starts today, Holiday and all that stuff. ^^ Happy to have you modding Viral, I haven't seen you around in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom