• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

And then Kyby defends me... (Sorta...)

And then he goes ahead and votes for me...

Honestly this is more of jumping on the bandwagon, and I won't deny this. I would rather see you than K4 lynched, however. K4 is apparently(as everybody has been saying) acting the exact same way as he did last game and flipped up town then. I find it hard to believe that he's Mafia now. If he is, his actions right now are no good proof since they were the actions of townie last game. I voted for you because though I think your tactic is horrible if you are Mafia, it could still very well mean that you are Mafia. Right now you are our best lead, therefore the vote goes to you. People have been telling me that there were players who acted as you did last game, and that they flipped up scum. This is even more of a reason to place my vote towards you. You don't do a very good job of defending yourself, honestly.

EBWODP: This day should have ended last night... ooooh Mr. Vergo

Yes, day should've ended yesterday. I just hate ending it when we have a total of 3 votes out of 20 people.

But it's ending now, however. Results will be posted within the hour.

Yes, day should've ended yesterday. I just hate ending it when we have a total of 3 votes out of 20 people.

But it's ending now, however. Results will be posted within the hour.

VOTE TALLY:

TreeHuggerPanda – 7 (RandomPerson, Zenox, jetter, PJDEP, Mizer, Arkvoodle, K4King)

K4King – 5 (Chise, Durion, Beeker, Kybyrian, PocketAsian)

Zenox – 1 (TreeHuggerPanda)

The Townies were restless. In the wake of the death of Din Akera, their Vigilante, they were eager to vote. TreeHuggerPanda was picked.

It almost seemed as if she had a death wish. All during the course of the day, she seemingly had no problem with being lynched. “Whatever, idiots”, she kept saying, much like Baysiderulez did, and the Townies knew how THAT one turned out……

“You’re all morons. All of you. Running around like little detectives, thinking you’re actually doing something, when in reality, you’re not doing ANYTHING. Just puppets, ready to have your strings cut.”

This seemed almost like Atsuma in a way….. The Townie’s decision was finalized. Taking tow chains, they tied one to THP’s right wrist, and then to her left wrist. The opposite ends of both the chains were then attached to the back of two different trucks, facing the opposite direction of each other. THP seemed cool and collected, as if she had seen this coming for a long time. The trucks then started moving, one going right, one going left. As the tension between the chains grew, THP’s body was slowly lifted off the ground, and she started to wince as she felt both of her hands being stretched out to either side of her. The unnamed drivers of the trucks kept going, until a breaking point was reached. THP was screaming now, the tension was becoming too much for her body, and her arms were beginning to extend to unnatural lengths. “Step on it!” a Townies from the crowd yelled at the drivers. The trucks then accelerated all at once, and a horrible RIIIIIP was heard. Blood splattered everywhere as the body was torn into two pieces, and were dragged along, still attached to the chains.

Once again, the Townies discovered their horrible mistake. TreeHuggerPanda, true to her word, was a Townie.

Alive:
PJDEP
Beeker
Epwna
Jetter
Arkvoodle
SuperSilly
K4King
Durion
Chise
Mizer
PocketAsian
Random Person
Knowlee
Kybyrian
Zenox

Dead:
Elfen (lynched day 1) – Townie RoleBlocker
Axle the Beast (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
OrlovYan (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
yotam (modkilled for editing) – Townie
Atsuma (lynched day 2) – Mafia
ChargewithSword (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie Mason
Zack 125 (nightklled night 2) – Townie
Dracomajora (lynched day 3) – Townie
EmberIncubus (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Triforce Eden (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
13foxes (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
Keyshe (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
Baysiderulez (lynched day 4) – Townie
Ikana (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Hazel (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Yuguise (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Jack Archer (modkilled for inactivity) – Cop
Meego7 (modkilled for inactivity) – Mafia
MoblinPiglet (modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Kazumi (nightkilled night 4) – Doctor
MasterKokiri9 (nightkilled night 4) – Mafia Roleblocker
Xinnamin (lynched day 5) – Serial Killer
Illmatic (nightkilled night 5) – Mafia
Din Akera (nightkilled night 5) – Vigilante
EnemyTracker (modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
LinktoPresent (modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
TreeHuggerPanda (lynched day 6) - Townie

Night has begun. All that’s needed this time is the mafia vote, so expect the night period to pass much faster this time.

Last edited:
RandomPerson sat quietly behind his laptop. The page was “self defense and how to use it”. The last day had been rough, but he was doing his part for the team, even if they had doubted him at first. He continued to read, knowing that he could very well need the information that was on his screen at some point. A few minutes later, he started to doze off, resting his arm on his desk and his head on his palm.

“What you looking at?”

An icy cold voice came from behind him. Random snapped back into full awareness, and attempted to jump out of his seat. However, the owner of the icy voice had already grabbed him, and using leather strap, tied him tightly to his chain, so he could no longer use his arms. The icy voice owner proceeded to muffle Random’s screams with a bandana around his face, so Random could neither move nor talk. “Heh, you gonna have some fun tonight,” the icy voice said, in a sinister tone. Random’s eyes were darting around his peripheral vision, trying to get a look at the person behind him, but it was hopeless. “Got something special for you,” continued the icy voice. The figure then pulled out a strange device, and held it in front of Random’s face. Random’s eyes widened in horror when he realized what it was.

Eye…….. hooks?

The device was composed of two hooks that punctured the upper eyelid, and the hooks were connected to metal wire that reached over the head and attached to the neck, making it impossible for one to close his eyes. Muffled screams could be heard as the hooks punctured each of Random’s eyelids, and then as the eyelids were dragged upward to keep him from closing them. A little blood started to drip from Random’s eyelids, and the drops landed on his cheeks, almost like tears. But it wasn’t over. The figure started to type something on Random’s laptop. A video was buffering. Not just any video either. A video that was set to infinite repeat. “Have fun buddy,” were the icy voice’s last words before leaving the room. The video buffered. 70%, 80%, 90%.......

“Never gonna lift you up, never gonna let you down…….”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following morning, Random’s house was searched. The Townies heard the amazing horrible song coming from Random’s room, still playing as it had been all night. They were horrified at what they saw. Random’s body, tied to a chair, his eyes completely dried out and useless, almost like shriveled grapes. After destroying the laptop (and thus the cause of Random’s death), they checked his pulse, only to find him lifeless.

RandomPerson was a Townie.

Alive:
PJDEP
Beeker
Epwna
Jetter
Arkvoodle
SuperSilly
K4King
Durion
Chise
Mizer
PocketAsian
Knowlee
Kybyrian
Zenox

Dead:
Elfen (lynched day 1) – Townie RoleBlocker
Axle the Beast (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
OrlovYan (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
yotam (modkilled for editing) – Townie
Atsuma (lynched day 2) – Mafia
ChargewithSword (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie Mason
Zack 125 (nightklled night 2) – Townie
Dracomajora (lynched day 3) – Townie
EmberIncubus (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Triforce Eden (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
13foxes (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
Keyshe (nightkilled night 3) – Townie
Baysiderulez (lynched day 4) – Townie
Ikana (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Hazel (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Yuguise (modkilled for inactivity) – Townie
Jack Archer (modkilled for inactivity) – Cop
Meego7 (modkilled for inactivity) – Mafia
MoblinPiglet (modkilled for inactivity) - Mafia
Kazumi (nightkilled night 4) – Doctor
MasterKokiri9 (nightkilled night 4) – Mafia Roleblocker
Xinnamin (lynched day 5) – Serial Killer
Illmatic (nightkilled night 5) – Mafia
Din Akera (nightkilled night 5) – Vigilante
EnemyTracker (modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
LinktoPresent (modkilled for inactivity) - Townie
TreeHuggerPanda (lynched day 6) - Townie
Random Person (killed night 6) – Townie

5 mafia remain. The Beloved Prince/Princess still walks. 8 votes for a majority lynch. Day will end in a week.

I still find K4 as suspicious, but I don't think that he is a Mafia. But I'm sure he is...and as we get to lower numbers, I can't trust anyone. I've yet to actually analyse Zenox or Kybyrian, but I lack the time to do so. I'll try and do one soon, but I don't see them (or at least Kybyrian) as being a Mafia, he did try to defend Baysiderulez after all. Not sure if he ended up voting for her in the end or not though.

I'll take a look at who Random Person found suspicious to, along with any other townies have died in the past after being suspicious of certain people.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Sorry, I haven't been on a lot lately. My internet's still messing up on me being that it will randomly shut off and will be extremely slow at times. Not to mention I've been away a lot these past few weeks and haven't been able to get online.

As for suspicions, I find K4 to be a bit suspicious, although I still think that the reason for his lack of activity is due to things happening in real life. But I shall still have my eye on him. I haven't seen anything suspicious from anyone else yet, but I'm going to keep an eye out to see if anything pops up. Hopefully my internet will work long enough to allow me to do so.

M

Mizer

VOTE TALLY:

TreeHuggerPanda – 7 (RandomPerson, Zenox, jetter, PJDEP, Mizer, Arkvoodle, K4King)

K4King – 5 (Chise, Durion, Beeker, Kybyrian, PocketAsian)

Zenox – 1 (TreeHuggerPanda)

Er.... I could have sworn that I didn't vote for THP, but rather I put my vote towards K4king.

I'm just thinking perhaps K4king is somewhat more suspicious...

Vote: K4KING

Like I posted there, but if I didn't apparently and I voted THP, then so be it.

Kybyrian

Actually, Mizer, I think a lot of the votes were mislabeled. They were counted right, however.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Well, at this point pretty much all my suspicions remain mild, but I think that's mainly due to not having as much time to look over the thread since school started. Hopefully this week I'll have a bit more time since I've sort of gotten the monster that is my school work under control. (Key words, "sort of".)

Regarding Mizer's vote, it does appear that his vote for K4KING was his last post. However, since THP's role has already been revealed, it is as PJ said, there isn't really anything that can be done about it.

Epwna

The epic turnip king
Well, now I officialy have no true suspicions. Well, everyone is suspicious because anyone could be Mafia, but I have no prime suspects. IGMEOY everyone, really.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I havent been too active, but now I can clearly see that this isnt going anywhere. The ones who are left havent done anything to make others suspicious, and that's why we're all surviving. The only way to continue is by throwing wild accusations, but that's just stupid... :hmm:

Already? o_O

Nothing's happened so far. No one posts enough. No one looks suspicious because of that. We could always go for someone randomly, but with such little evidence and people, it's too risky.

The only person to have any suspicion on them right now is K4King, so:
Vote: K4King
He had 5 votes on him the last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom