• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
**** happens. If that's a mislynch then gg. No one else was suspicious of dekunut so I thought I was missing something. I assume mido is the other?

Well, there will be five players left after I die, so if the vig hits scum during the night, it's not over quite yet. But I'm pretty sure the roleblocker is still alive if there is one. I think it's pretty clear who the two remaining scum are: DekuNut and Mido. There won't be a mafia majority next day either as there should still be two townies left after a mafia kill.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
A Link In Time (4): Viral Maze, Toxic_Snowman, Tristan, DekuNut

Sorry, guys today was LyLo. It's game over, here's the scene.

As the day progressed, everyone became tense. There were only a few people left alive, and a wrong move could spell disaster. Despite the worries, they all quickly decided to kill A Link In Time. Before the other members of the town could react, DekuNut and Mido pulled outof guns and repeatedly shot A Link In Time. The rest of the members of the town looked on in horror too terrified to even react. Mido and DekuNut then turned on the other town members and proceeded to kill them too. They laughed as the hall was filled with blood. The town was dead and nobody was left to oppose them.

And the Mafia win!

(Town was 3 against 2 but they were all vanilla at this point, so another night would be lame and pointless)

The C9++ Randomizer gave me TTTCDVM. Here's a link to C9++ so that you guys can see how the setup works.

Here are the roles.
DekuNut - Mafia Goon
Jamie - Mafia Goon
Mido - Mafia Role Blocker

LittleGumball - Serial Killer (Investigation Proof)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1-shot Cop
Storm - Doctor
Toxic_Snowman - 1-shot Vigilante
Tristan - Innocent Child
Soul - Vanilla Townie
Malon - Vanilla Townie
Dan - Vanilla Townie
Viral Maze - Vanilla Townie
A Link In Time - Vanilla Townie

Here are the nights

Night 1
Mido - Roleblock Storm
Dekunut - Kill Salmon
Storm - Protect DekuNut

Night 2
SMS - Investigate ALIT
Storm - Protect Soul
Jamie - Kill SMS
Mido - Roleblock Storm

Night 3
Storm - Protect ALIT
Toxic_Snowman - Shoot Jamie
Mido - Roleblock Viral Maze
DekuNut - Kill Storm

Let me know how I did as a mod guys. I know I wasn't asa active as I said I'd be, but I had fun running this game.

In other news, I'll be throwing up my micro/mini queue today or tomorrow, so if you're game was in line, let me know if it falls into the micro or mini category (queue thread will have guidelines as to what dictates those game types) and I'll make your games a priority. If you could let me know when you joined the old queue as well, it'll save me some time when it comes to organizing the queue. Also, I know Jamie running the Regular and Large game queue but I think Deku is next I'm pretty excited to play a new game myself :)

Wow, that was swift. I'd like to say a few things:

First of all, I had fun playing with you guys, and will definitely join the next game. :) I'm really glad Toxic got his kill, because I suspected him to have a power role early on and was afraid I'd given him away on the last day I was alive, which would have sucked. Sorry for the slipup mate. That's also the reason I voted Dan. Hope you don't mind me lynching you for the greater good. ;) Also sorry to Storm, I legitimately thought you were mafia. Guess I was a victim of confirmation bias. I'll try to do better next time. Finally, congrats to the mafia who played well, Deku especially, and thanks to Johnny for organizing and modding. :) *edit* Special thanks again to Johnny for not modkilling me early in the game for editing my post, that was nice of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom