• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Come on, guys, we need some more conversation in here. The Day ends on Monday and we need to make some progress by then, or else the Mafia will win.

@DekuNut, @Tristan, and @Viral Maze, who do you find most suspicious? Who do you find least suspicious (Aside from Tristan as he is confirmed Town)? Just asking to get some conversation going.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thanks Toxic. Forgot about this. Here's my list, and then I'll take the time to provide my reasoning later. Just wanna get the info out first.

Scummiest to Towniest:
  1. ALiT
  2. Mido
  3. Toxic
  4. Viral
  5. Tristan
I think I'd be most likely to lynch the first two, but it is MyLo, so let's be careful about that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For me it's:

Mido
A Link in Time
DekuNut
Toxic_Snowman
Viral Maze

I meant to write a long post earlier but I had a coffee house and a bunch of stuff to do today, but I just got back from a run so I'll look back and see.

I'm not sold on Mido atm, my vote was mostly a placeholder, but I do think he may be the best lead for now. I definitely think Viral and Toxic are town, so I'm thinking the two remaining scum lay within Mido, Alit, and Deku. I'm gonna look back through their posts now and see if I can find quotes and such.

If I don't post again tonight, then tomorrow for sure!

For now, I will ask @Mido, @A Link In Time, and @DekuNut what y'all think of each other?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Also, this may be obvious, but I just wanna put it out here as a note to the vig: Don't kill during this upcoming night unless you're 100% sure your target is scum. We can afford an accidental town death at this point.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I left a list above your post. I think both are :mad:
Let's look back at that post now. Sadly, I don't have lots of reasoning for them. Like most of my reads, they're based on intuition. ALIT's slightly scummier than Mido IMO, but that's also partially because I decided to trade his life for Soul's, who turned up town. I had more reasoning on him yesterday, but I can't remember what it is.
This is why I'm not considered a "good player" :P
I'll go look for that post about ALIT from yesterday and get back to you guys on that tomorrow maybe. It's back there somewhere. I can still reply to posts tonight, but I'll be on mobile for most of it, so don't expect a lot of fancy searching or quoting tonight.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
1. Alit/Mido
3.Toxic/Deku
5. Tristan

I think my scum lean on Toxic was mostly due to him being a new player. I think he's a lot less scummy now, however. Deku I'm giving the benefit of the doubt currently and saying our Mafia is likely Mido and Alit.

I'll try digging later tonight, but my suspicions of Alit are growing mainly due to his suspicions of me. Note: they're not based on his suspicions of me, just growing due to his suspicions on me. I'll post more about it when I can dig up more.
Mido has been pretty laid back with only ~20 posts over 50 some odd pages and 1000+ posts.

If I was to vote, I'd feel safe with Mido or Alit. Alit due to a growing suspicion, and Mido because of a process of elimination.

@Mido you mentioned all of us in your most recent post except Dekunut. What do you think about his alignment?

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
How many votes is it to lynch someone now? Wasn't it 4 or something? In any case...

Vote: ALiT

We have very little time left, and not many people are trying to get things moving, so I'm going to indulge in my suspicions and vote him up. He hasn't acted very Town-like in the past, and was meant to be lynched before this, but since he was replaced for Soul and Soul ended up being Town, I can't help but find that to be strange.

Come on, guys, we need more participation. If ALiT ends up being Town, we'll all be held responsible, both the people that voted him, and the people who did nothing. It'll be game over, honestly. If anyone objects to voting ALiT, they need to speak up now, because the Day ends tommorow (I believe). And there isn't anything to say the Vig is unlimited, so we can't just rely on the chance that they might be. This is a make or break moment, and I don't want the Town to lose.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

You know Deku, if I was able to, I'd unvote alit and vote for you in a heartbeat.

Fos: DekuNut for hammering so quickly without explanation and without hesitation. I really really really really hope Alit is actually scum now. If he isn't, then I apologize to everybody for putting him at L-1, making it a really easy hammer for scum.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well anyway, here's why I think Toxic and Viral are town:

Toxic because I think he's the vigilante. Some of the wording in his posts, particularly his most recent one, give off that vibe. Also, he had pretty strong suspicions of Jamie during the last game day.

Viral simply hasn't done anything scummy all game. He's been playing the way he usually does and he's usually town. So ya, not much more to say on that. :P

Well I was in the process of writing a full analysis of all the currently living players, but since it seems like the game is over now, that would be pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom