• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Revival - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Also @Viral Maze I was suspicious of you because you told SMS to investigate me at the end of the game day, which gave me no time to respond. When SMS died, it really did make it seem that I was mafia. I didn't trust you because I thought you set up a situation that I could only claim out of, but since I was a vanilla townie, a claim wouldn't have helped me as we saw with Soul's lynch.

That makes sense. I realized that the next day too when my posting that accomplished nothing, but I hoped for another doctor. I started to trust you a bit and I stated here:

@A Link In Time I'm starting to doubt you're scum, but honestly, I think this lynch will tell me more than any other lynch. Good luck on your zammer, btw.

The steering of the wagon off you threw me off, as well as your posts against me. Seemed too convenient overall.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I didn't even suspect Mido or Deku. You guys played me like a fiddle. Darn. Well, GG guys. I tried my best, but to no avail. I guess I acted a bit rash with that last vote, huh? In any case, that was fun. I'll definitely sign up for the next game. Thanks for supporting me all the way through, guys, especially since I was a noob.

And @Jamie, I just felt like you were being aggressive towards certain people, which you pointed out were your scumbud, and Soul, who was saying Storm was scum. Looking back now, I realize that it wasn't as much as them opposing you, but rather you disliking things they said. Either way, I just felt like you were being aggressive overall, so I was just trying to find reasoning to justify trying to kill you at night, to go along with your kind of scummy actions. But, you know, it didn't really help all that much by the end of the game, when I screwed it up anyway XD
Honestly you did a fantastic job for your first game. Luckily I had separated myself from Deku before my death which I think really saved him, I thought we were going to lose after you killed me. Great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom