• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Half tempted to unvote but it's not really worth it tbh. That's strange I didn't think there would be a sk in this game.
Well... Viral did hint to it in his opening post.
And I didn't use my ability a lot. My role is slightly different from most others in the sense that my 2 actions don't alternate. I have one ability "investigation proof" and the ability to kill. If I kill investigation proof is not active for that night. Being me, I was afraid I would be an obvious investigation target, so only used it once before. Although seeing your surprise we may have coincidentally targeted the same person back then, because otherwise you would've probably known there was a third killer. Okay.. that makes sense actually. But when Toxic died we were probably both hunting after the same trail. Not that strange maybe.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
also I was totally expecting koki to try to spin me as scum since i was Loud

I was thinking about going after you, actually, Kirino, but i made a split second decision to switch to Koki instead. I debated for the longest time on whether or not I should have targeted someone last night and I don't remember why I switched targets other than "heck it w/e"

I killed ALIT and Toxic, on other nights I either didn't kill (n1) or I didn't have my ability.

you killed toxic too???? buddyyyyyyy

kokirion

I think Kirino makes a very solid point.

Assuming you Gummy are the Vig, and that you Kirion are the SK, who have your targets been so far in the game?
I already answered it accidentally in my last post, but to clarify: Toxic and Gumball.
I didn't use it aside from that. I didn't want to lose my investigation immunity and everyone was slowly forgetting that a SK was probably also in the game.

I did decide to use it last night because I got the smart trait. I could kill AND have a 50% chance of remaining investigation proof.
Gumball claimed to be the last protection role. I wasn't sure whether that was true or not, but it was not a role I wanted to keep in the game till the final night

kokirion

but so it WAS a bluff after all >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.> >.>
I was 50/50 on that. But you did get me there : d you've become manipulative last few games

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... I do not understand what it is that makes Kirino so suspicious of Kirion right now. I understand it was his night action somehow last night, but I cannot figure out what it is.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hmm... I do not understand what it is that makes Kirino so suspicious of Kirion right now. I understand it was his night action somehow last night, but I cannot figure out what it is.
ummmmm my suspicion on you is back, why is there not a reason to be suspicious of kokirion, he literally claimed sk i'm dying

kokirion

And about my wincon.
It's true, I cannot prove that I win in survivor style. You're right, the frequency of a SK having to solo is about 50%. But if I die now, 4 people remain. And if the vig and remaining mafia would both have killed, it's over for the town anyway.
If I had not claimed, I would have lost for sure, but you guys probably as well

Pen

The game is on!
ummmmm my suspicion on you is back, why is there not a reason to be suspicious of kokirion, he literally claimed sk i'm dying

You misunderstand. Kirino was the one who first brought up his suspicions on Kirion. This was before Kirion claimed SK. The thing I do not understand is what it was that made Kirino so suspicious of Kirion in the first place. It has nothing to do with the role claim. And of course I think Kirion is extremely suspicious right now, but I already explained that I will not hammer until we have discussed some more.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
You misunderstand. Kirino was the one who first brought up his suspicions on Kirion. This was before Kirion claimed SK. The thing I do not understand is what it was that made Kirino so suspicious of Kirion in the first place. It has nothing to do with the role claim. And of course I think Kirion is extremely suspicious right now, but I already explained that I will not hammer until we have discussed some more.
tbh if he hadn't done anything i would have - I was waiting for kokirion to try and pin me as scum and i would get him back that way, but Kirino posted before any of that could happen.

I'll let Kirino speak for himself :uwu:

Reactions: Pen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom