• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Anyway. The point is as follows.

I'm caught, I'm your hostage now. Sadia is town, and gumball has to be the vig. Either pendio or kirino is the last mafia man. The other is probably town.

We can lynch no one today. We will enter the night with 5. We can agree on targeting each other again, to ensure that we cannot kill. If I change target I'm dead. That way we will probably play again with 4 tomorrow. With 4 alive even if my role says I have to solo, I cannot win if that last of pendio/kirino would be dead. There would still be 3 players left in the night and gumball can kill me then.
Either way we win together kf that ks my wincon as I claimed, or I'll die

Kirino

Tatakae
Like I said, I have an investigative role that sends me messages about players. And given Kokirion's name claim, I'm increasingly moving toward him telling the truth about being the SK.

That being said, even if he is SK, that doesn't necessarily mean he should be allowed to live, since he could still use his ability to the town's detriment and be lying about his wincon. Even if we were to lynch him and assuming Mafia kill too (LG, who is presumably the vig, can be made not to act, so not much worry there), then we're in LYLO and will still be able to decide.

Assuming we're all telling the truth, then LG is vig, Koki is SK, and me and Pendio are non-killing town; that would leave Sadia as scum, and I'm pretty sure most of us would agree that's unlikely. Therefore, one of us is lying; it's not me, I somewhat doubt it's LG, and I'm increasingly starting to believe Kokirion, therefore leaving Pendio as the only one I'm not convinced of, and therefore making me suspicious of him. This definitely isn't a definitive conclusion, though, and I think we need time to think and discuss all of this. I'm not removing my vote on Kokirion, however, as I'm not entirely sure of him and assuming he is the SK, I'd probably still support his lynch.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm starting to doubt Sadia too, but that's mostly my paranoia. I personally believe that if you look through my posts it's easy to believe I could be a vigilante. Either Kokirion is making some great fake claims as scum or someone somewhere is lying.

To be fair I haven't heard from Sadia in a while (she told me she took a break from mafia because she had a long weekend and didn't want to) so maybe she somehow went MIA during the night? idk her activity has been spotty ever since we all basically confirmed her. It's really a stretch but she technically isn't confirmed.

I'm very confused because someone is probably mafia here. Would there be only 2 scum with a sk? Or would there be 3? What confuses me most though is why hasn't Sadia activated her ability again, and why wasn't there a mafia kill last night? On top of that, why weren't there any kills last night?

Pen

The game is on!
I am feeling pretty sure right now that Kirion is in fact Mafia.

Just in case Kirion's win condition as a SK is not what he says it is though, I have another plan I want to propose. We lynch Kirion today. If he flips Mafia, then great. We will probably have won the game. However, if he does flip SK I would like for Gummy not to kill anyone tonight, because if you do not kill anyone, and the Mafia does successfully kill someone (presumably either Sadia or Gummy), then there will be three players left tomorrow (one of which is likely to be Mafia).

I would like to add that I left some soft name claims very early on in this game, and I have also been soft role claiming more recently as one of the very most common, standard and basic Town roles there are in Mafia.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Well, the truth is, I lied about trusting most people, such as Sadia etc., because their alliance was irrelevant to me. I have no idea who is scum, and I barely even thought through the evidence that presented Sadia as town. I thought it was a given fact, but maybe not, I didn't even read why it was a "fact".

Anyhow, if I die you do are left with a whole bunch of people of whom you do not know whp is lying.

Obviously I disapprove of a strategy in which I'm lynched, I worked so hard on surviving this game, so i'm not planning on giving that up. However, if I die now, mafia will simply be 1 less person closer to their victory, and on who are you gonna rely? At worst, at least you know my intentions. I'm not an ally, but I'm not unwilling to cooperate

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 5.1

Kokirion (2) - Kirino, LittleGumball

No Votes Cast: Kokirion, Sadia, Pendio

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Deadline is at Monday, 11:59pm EST

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I feel really terrible about my activity drop. Sorry about that town. :/ I'm gonna catch up on this thread

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
Perhaps there wasn't a kill last night because the mafia may have targeted me, and I had the Strong modifier. Or maybe mafia was Weak. Could be many reasons.

There are many claims/softclaims being thrown out here right now, so clearly someone's lying.

I'm going to count Pendio out, because he's been hinting at the role for most of the game and I think it's all pretty believable. (I also feel pretty dumb about putting him under so much fire yesterday. Sometimes one comment made from a dying mafioso can warp your whole thinking). I'm also counting Gumball out, because like yesterday, I still think she's Town. Paranoia does cause me to think there's a slight possibility I'm wrong about this, but I'll stick with the mindset that both are Town, for now.

That leaves Kokirion and Kirino. If Kirion is scum, that would mean that he'd have to have been planning this SK claim since yesterday, since he kept dropping hints about it. It really isn't impossible for a scum to fakeclaim SK. It doesn't make sense that both Kokirion and Gumball tried to kill each other yesterday, and yet both are still alive. So how do we know Kokirion targeted who he says he did? I also didn't really like the fact that he was against a no-lynch yesterday, and was the first to vote Johnny, but I guess if he truly is SK then it makes sense that he did that.

And then there's Kirino. He has defended Pendio and Gummy quite a bit, but I don't think I can count that. Scum defending townies is common, right? How can I really believe what he's softclaiming? He said his role involves recieving messages, and the message he got last night made him think that Kirion is scum. But how can he prove this? Perhpas if he elaborated a little bit more into his role. Wasn't it brought up before that Kirino is a doublevoter? When Johnny came up as the Town Doublevoter, I immediately thought Kirino might be the scum doublevoter.

Right now, I don't really have an idea of who's lying. I guess if I would go with gut feeling I'd vote for Kokirion, but that's just because I know he's pulled some pretty good fakeclaims before. Like I said though, I don't have a proper conclusion and I'm probably going to need to read past posts to get a better one.

Pen

The game is on!
Wasn't it brought up before that Kirino is a doublevoter? When Johnny came up as the Town Doublevoter, I immediately thought Kirino might be the scum doublevoter.

I am pretty sure Johnny was the only Double Voter all along, with the ability to place an additional secret vote through a PM to the game mod.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Right now, I don't really have an idea of who's lying. I guess if I would go with gut feeling I'd vote for Kokirion, but that's just because I know he's pulled some pretty good fakeclaims before. Like I said though, I don't have a proper conclusion and I'm probably going to need to read past posts to get a better one.

There's honestly no reason not to vote for Kokirion, he's either scum or SK, town does not claim SK lol. Personally I wouldn't put it past him to fake SK as scum. He is trying to live under any circumstances.

Unfortunately, there's no reason to leave an SK alive :/ like i feel bad but SKs absolutely cannot be trusted. Sorry friend :umu:

I am pretty sure Johnny was the only Double Voter all along, with the ability to place an additional secret vote through a PM to the game mod.

Interesting insight, however kirino has never denied having a second vote. Also interesting.

I think it's a little important not to hammer Kokirion, since we need to talk about who to lynch tomorrow in the event that he dies and we're still playing.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
There's honestly no reason not to vote for Kokirion, he's either scum or SK, town does not claim SK lol. Personally I wouldn't put it past him to fake SK as scum. He is trying to live under any circumstances.

Unfortunately, there's no reason to leave an SK alive :/ like i feel bad but SKs absolutely cannot be trusted. Sorry friend :umu:

Never said he was town claiming scum. :P I was just trying to get an idea of who's not telling the truth, since I had this bad feeling that if we don't nail scum today town will lose. Maybe that's just me. But you're right though, even if Kokirion isn't lying it probably is in our best interests to get rid of the Serial Killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom