• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Lineages Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Anyhow, if I die you do are left with a whole bunch of people of whom you do not know whp is lying.

Obviously I disapprove of a strategy in which I'm lynched, I worked so hard on surviving this game, so i'm not planning on giving that up. However, if I die now, mafia will simply be 1 less person closer to their victory, and on who are you gonna rely? At worst, at least you know my intentions. I'm not an ally, but I'm not unwilling to cooperate

It'll probably be LYLO no matter who we lynch today, so the Mafia being "one less person closer to victory" wouldn't matter very much in that case, and would arguably be helpful by narrowing the amount of players to choose from when it comes. Further, we still can't remove the possibility that you're fakeclaiming, and even if you are the SK, there's absolutely no way we can trust you.

And then there's Kirino. He has defended Pendio and Gummy quite a bit, but I don't think I can count that. Scum defending townies is common, right? How can I really believe what he's softclaiming? He said his role involves recieving messages, and the message he got last night made him think that Kirion is scum. But how can he prove this? Perhpas if he elaborated a little bit more into his role. Wasn't it brought up before that Kirino is a doublevoter? When Johnny came up as the Town Doublevoter, I immediately thought Kirino might be the scum doublevoter.

I can't roleclaim specifically because Kokirion already did, but I'm able to investigate someone at night using my first ability. When I do so, I get a message about the player that quotes him describing his thoughts at that night, and it's worded in a way to as to give some indication of alignment or role. The message is usually somewhat flavored, which is why I asked Koki for a name claim to help interpret it. My second ability allows me to be lynched at L-1.

As for the whole double voter thing, I was just as surprised as anyone to find that my vote suddenly seemed to count for two lol. Thought it was a mistake at first. Anyway, as seen by the current vote count I'm evidently not, so I guess what Pendio said must be true.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
So if Kokirion flips SK today, who would you guys want to lynch the next day?

Pen

The game is on!

I would be leaning on Kirino, but I could also see it being you I guess. I would most likely go with Kirino though. Anyway, I have a strong suspicion Kirion will flip Scum when we lynch him today.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Someone somewhere is lying. I have no way of telling who it is.

i thought about whose claim was least likely and I absolutely cannot decide. I expect it to be Kokirion's.

I think Kirino's is likely to be true. Flavor cop (if i'm understanding correctly) makes sense in a game like this and honestly bravo to Viral for implementing it :uwu: I love this game's uniqueness in roles :D

I'm wary of Pendio the most I think. It's plausible that mafia hit that certain pr (i don't want to be too obvious about his role in case it's real) night 1, learned it when deku was janitored, and he's claiming it now. Then again, what's preventing Sadia from doing the same thing? She could also pretend to be one of his roles along with the particular role I know is confirmed (i mean, it's probably easier to claim one role than two). However I think I trust her more than Pendio, possibly. idk but either way, someone is probably claiming Dekunut's role.

Well anyway I hope it doesn't come to any of this lol, I really hope that Kokirion is the real scum.

Kirino

Tatakae

As I said, I know that I'm town, and I feel reasonably confident that both you and LG are as well. Assuming Kokirion flips SK, then that only leaves Pendio. As such, I'd probably be most inclined to vote for him.

Is that really one of your abilities? I thought it was just a temporary modifier we could have.

Yes. It's an ability, not a modifier. For example, I'm unable to investigate tonight because that ability [A2] is active, whereas my spying ability [A1] is not.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally 5.2

Kokirion (3) - Kirino, LittleGumball, Kokirion

No Votes Cast: Sadia, Pendio

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

That is Lunch.

TWILIGHT.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
The People came a decision quickly.

In the end, Kokirion stepped forward.

"Any last words?" asked Viral Maze.

"Yes," he paused between his sentences before smiling and saying, "Think fast!"

Kokirion threw a sharpened blade at The Moderator, before turning around, facing his adversaries. He pulled out two sai blades and lunged at Sadia.

"You should have died last night!" he said as she parried his blows with a pair of iron gauntlets.

No one else had weapons as weapons were forbidden in this sacred area for The Game, but Pendio and Kirino looked at each other for a second. They wouldn't need weapons.

They ran up on Kokirion from behind, trying to surprise him. He turned to them, slashing wildly and ripping a hole in Kirino's shirt.

LittleGumball used this chance to grab Kokirion left arm. As he readjusted to LG, Koki started to swing his right arm and blade towards LG before it too was caught by Sadia from behind.

"Now we have you!" Kirino yelled.

"You're fools. My line and my minions would have made this Land great again. We would have built walls to keep out the Southerners. We would have banned travelled visas from the Sand People. I would have.." He didn't finish his sentence before a beam of light came down on him.

LittleGumball and Sadia quickly let go and backed off.

The air was full of screams and the smell of burnt flesh.

As the beam of light disappeared, only a smoked husk remained of Kokirion. An aura floated away, and was caught by The Moderator.

"Turns out Kokirion was the one we were looking for. The last one of his faction. He was of the House of the Wolverine. Unpredictable, ferocious and uncompromising. He, along with the few houses loyal to him, tried to reform this land in their own image."

A look of relief passed across the faces of the survivors.

"The deed is done. There will be no more need for bloodshed. Go now, and rebuild." And with that the Moderator left.

TOWN WINS

The Living
Pendio - House of the Owl - Town Watcher, Town Cop
Jaime Sadia - House of the Wolf - Town Protector, Town Neighbourizor
LittleGumball - House of the Scorpion - Town Vigilante, Town Paranoid Veteran
Ver-go-a-go-go Soul Kirino - House of the Raven - Town Spy, Hated Townie

The Dead
Malon - House of the Falcon - Town Tracker, Town Courier - Lynched Day 1
Dekunut - House of the Horse - Town Commuter, Town Virgin - Killed Night 1 (Janitor)
PokaLink - House of the Bear - Town Doctor, Town Executioner - Lynched Day 2
Storm - House of the Shark - Mafia Strongman, Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 3
A Link in Time - House of the Bull - Violent Townie, Town Gladiator - Killed Day 3
Mido Frozen Chosen - House of the Monkey - Town Universal Backup (Tracker), Town Roleblocker - Killed Night 3
Toxic Snowman - House of the Vulture - Mafia Role Cop, Mafia Janitor - Killed Night 3
Johnny Sooshi - House of the Lion - Town Doublevoter, Town Modified Priest - Lynched Day 4
Kokirion - House of the Wolverine - Mafia Godfather - Lynched Day 5

Stay tuned for Night actions and PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom