• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Wyatt hasn't committed a vote yet so late in the day? That's unlike him. Either he doesn't have a game plan right now or doesn't want to vote for his potential scum buddy.

mfw I led the lynch against the Mafia strongman day 1 and day 2 you accuse me of not voting for a scumbuddy.

I don't have a game plan right now, but I also haven't read any of the posts since the day began. I have a pretty large team project I've been working on after school for a couple months now, and we stayed at school from 8 AM - 11 PM Friday to finish things up for our presentation at Purdue University yesterday. We left at 4 AM and got back around 9 PM then. I also stayed after school until 8 PM Thursday, so I haven't been around for the past three days at all. Today's a fairly busy day as well, but I'll try.

Analyzing the night scene time, though there isn't much to analyze.

Viral Maze said:
A blue aura surrounded each every door but as the sunlight crept deeper into the village, the aura vanished. No one in the village saw it.

Sounds like a dreaming god ability. It's the only practical role I can think of that affects a whole down during the night. It could have prevented all night abilities from being activated or perhaps just night kills. It could explain our lackluster night period.

Austin said:
I don't really care who we lynch so long as we either have evidence on them (unlikely at this point) or they're inactive. However, I think we should all try to hit one person. This day has no evidence to speak of and is largely inactive. I think a good hammer will be the kick in the pants we need to get forward.

Your faces when this is an obvious scum move.

Vote: Austin

Austin said:
Now that the game has started moving again I'm not as gung-ho about a speedlynch. However, my vote on PK Flash still stands because he has yet to post in this thread. I don't think he's even been online in the past few days or so. Such a player isn't helpful to anyone. But I won't push on this.

My face when you repeat that your vote stands and then even bold what reasoning you have on him, but then state you "aren't going to push it". Put that in combination with your quote above. I think my vote stands.

Hero of Time said:
Are you really this confused about how to play a game of mafia?

View post #169. Her own reasoning was direct encouragement from Austin.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Your faces when this is an obvious scum move.

Vote: Austin
yfw when pressuring inactives during a slow and unproductive day is a completely legitimate move.

My face when you repeat that your vote stands and then even bold what reasoning you have on him, but then state you "aren't going to push it". Put that in combination with your quote above. I think my vote stands.
mfw it's totally reasonable to pressure an inactive without necessarily wanting a speed lynch I mean lunch.

inb4 omg Xinn no like bully bully on Austin scumbuddy buddy.

Austin

Austin
Wyatt you're encouraged lynching inactives in the absence of actual evidence countless times in the past. Something is up here.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
yfw when pressuring inactives during a slow and unproductive day is a completely legitimate move.
Austin said:
Wyatt you're encouraged lynching inactives in the absence of actual evidence countless times in the past. Something is up here.

I like the instant "something is up here" move. I'm all for the killing off of inactives, as I've said before, but I'm not necessarily for the lynching of inactives. I've explicitly stated before that I like to reserve them for "nightkill fodder", if you will. It's this part that disturbs me: [ilquote=Austin]I think a good hammer will be the kick in the pants we need to get forward.[/ilquote] This should never be anyone's mindset. Never think "we need a hammer to get moving" or "we need someone to get killed to get this game moving". That's the worst and most passive scum mindset possible.

Xinnamin said:
inb4 omg Xinn no like bully bully on Austin scumbuddy buddy.

mfw I wasn't going to accuse you of being scummbuddies but buttbuddies

Xinnamin said:
mfw it's totally reasonable to pressure an inactive without necessarily wanting a speed lynch I mean lunch.

My point is that there seem to be two conflicting mindsets in his statement. That is a perfectly reasonable mindset, but his former wording conflicts that. It's as if he was wording it initially to benefit him, but then tried to tack something on as if he had the thought, "oh I should be careful and add this in so it will sound not so scummy."

As for PK Flash, I think he would make perfect nightkill fodder. Either that, or I hope Raj is going to be performing modkills.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

PK Flash: 6 (Austin, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, ALiT, Josh)
Raindrop14: 3 (Hero of Time, Lord Death, PK Flash)
Austin: 1 (Kybyrian)

No Vote Cast: 4 (Xinnamin, Erebea, Keeseman, Rachel)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

I'm formally requesting a replacement.
Okay, I'll get on that quick. Thanks for letting me know.

GAHH, this thread is so inactive!
Everyone has posted (more or less) today. I can't force people to be active, sadly.

I can however do this:

Day 2 ends Wednesday, February 13th at 8pm EST (UTC -5)

Kirino

Tatakae
I see absolutely nothing productive coming from this day.

Everybody should just vote for PK Flash.

If he turns up town, you can get on my case later, but we really need to move this game forward.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Just one more vote till the hammer, if I have this right[?]

Yeah, it'll be interesting if Draco's insistence actually earned us a lynched scum.

Kybyrian

It's almost useless to continue pushing for Austin (or his replacement, rather), and there's nothing else to pursue in this day. I'm not completely objected to a vote against PK Flash considering how close we are to a hammer and how unproductive the day is. I would just rather save inactives for the night... With Austin's call for a replacement, there's literally nothing that can be done. Unfortunately, I don't see much coming out of the next day if we just move on with the lynch anyway. I think it's best if someone put the hammer on PK for now.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Vote Tally:

PK Flash: 8 (Austin, DracoMajora, Thareous, Raindrop14, ALiT, Josh, Lord Death)
Raindrop14: 2 (Hero of Time, PK Flash)
Austin: 1 (Kybyrian)

No Vote Cast: 4 (Xinnamin, Erebea, Keeseman, Rachel)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.

That's a lynch.

TWILIGHT

twilight+poster_4.jpg

Twilight will end Monday Feb 11th at 12 noon EST at the latest (because I am going to bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom