• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kybyrian

Lord Death said:
His claim is real and he didn't fabricate it. He's pro-town. Why the hell would he write "[A] If you are night-killed, the next day will be skipped for your funeral and progress immediately into the next night" if he were trying to avoid getting lynched?

What are you even talking about? Nothing about what you just said made sense. Why would he claim unless he was trying to avoid getting lynched? He wouldn't. Exactly. He claimed because he was close to a lynch and wanted to prevent it. I don't see anything from you that supports that he didn't fabricate this PM. It's not an unheard of role and it's not hard to fabricate a PM in such a manner since all of the PMs were obviously sent with the same format, as seen in Viral's sample townie role PM. Nothing you're saying makes sense, and nothing can prove that he is pro-town, especially if he doesn't get modkilled.

Lord Death said:
If it was a fake role claim that was provided by Viral, Zenox would have either avoided posting the latter half with the ability details or he just made a really huge and stupid mistake... I say that the claim is real.

He would have made an even stupider mistake if the claim was real. It would result in a modkill, which would result in senseless townie death. I think it's still very possible that he's scum. You're wrong on every point you've brought out.

Kybyrian

Also Doc, I don't mean to sound greedy, but I'd like to ask for protection tonight. It seems the Mafia always wants to kill me on Night 1 anymore, and they would have last game, too, if they didn't think I was going to get Doc protection. I really don't want to die night 1 =( Especially if Zenox is scum

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
What are you even talking about? Nothing about what you just said made sense. Why would he claim unless he was trying to avoid getting lynched? He wouldn't. Exactly. He claimed because he was close to a lynch and wanted to prevent it. I don't see anything from you that supports that he didn't fabricate this PM. It's not an unheard of role and it's not hard to fabricate a PM in such a manner since all of the PMs were obviously sent with the same format, as seen in Viral's sample townie role PM. Nothing you're saying makes sense, and nothing can prove that he is pro-town, especially if he doesn't get modkilled.

He would have made an even stupider mistake if the claim was real. It would result in a modkill, which would result in senseless townie death. I think it's still very possible that he's scum. You're wrong on every point you've brought out.

You're the one who's not making sense. How do you not understand what I'm saying? I realize he was trying to prevent his lynch. But if you were trying to stop people from lynching you, would you write, in the fake claim that you made up, "If I get killed at night, the mafia gets two night periods to kill people?" No, you wouldn't write that. You wouldn't write that because if you did, you would have just given the town an even better reason to lynch you! Zenox posted his actual role PM not realizing how we would react to his ability. So tell me again why you think he would have created a claim that pretty much begs us to lynch him...

werewolf.gif

nah jk I'm a werewolf. :cucco: you all.

Kybyrian

Jarl Ballin said:
if it matters

UNVOTE

also when I was asking Raj questions before the game started he clarified that it was just if I die in general so good job fellas

lol such a liar

Also it doesn't matter, you already had 9 votes.

Lord Death said:
You're the one who's not making sense. How do you not understand what I'm saying? I realize he was trying to prevent his lynch. But if you were trying to stop people from lynching you, would you write, in the fake claim that you made up, "If I get killed at night, the mafia gets two night periods to kill people?" No, you wouldn't write that. You wouldn't write that because if you did, you would have just given the town an even better reason to lynch you! Zenox posted his actual role PM not realizing how we would react to his ability. So tell me again why you think he would have created a claim that pretty much begs us to lynch him...

I think it's safe to say he screwed up either way, Lord Death. If he were going to write this roleclaim that is purely fake, he would include that ability because it would be obviously fake if he didn't. Plus, he completely quoted a role PM. To say that he wouldn't screw up so badly is completely moot, because he screwed up really badly when he did that since it's against the game rules.

Jarl Ballin said:
if it matters

UNVOTE

also when I was asking Raj questions before the game started he clarified that it was just if I die in general so good job fellas

lol such a liar

Also it doesn't matter, you already had 9 votes.

Lord Death said:

I think it's safe to say he screwed up either way, Lord Death. If he were going to write this roleclaim that is purely fake, he would include that ability because it would be obviously fake if he didn't. Plus, he completely quoted a role PM. To say that he wouldn't screw up so badly is completely moot, because he screwed up really badly when he did that since it's against the game rules.

Jarl Ballin said:
werewolf.gif

nah jk I'm a werewolf. :cucco: you all.

TOLD YOU LORD DEATH. EAT THAT WITH A SIDE OF FRIES.

Kybyrian

Also Doc, I don't mean to sound greedy, but I'd like to ask for protection tonight. It seems the Mafia always wants to kill me on Night 1 anymore, and they would have last game, too, if they didn't think I was going to get Doc protection. I really don't want to die night 1 =( Especially if Zenox is scum

Also shameless advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom