• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia E: GAHH! WEREWOLVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
Day one already? Awesome. Sorry about not posting yet guys, I've been neglecting ZD in general lately. But nonetheless, let's get this show on the road, eh? Looks like we already have a target on both Zenox and Erebea, and to be quite blunt, both of these targets are stupid. Erebea is Erebea, he just sleeps half the time and Zenox is just ******** and will do stupid things no matter what you tell him.

We really don't have much to go off of though, but even when Erebea and I were in cahoots back in Mafia D, he had a very similar posting:laziness ratio and didn't do much, leading him to get lynched. I'm not going to ultimately put him out, but rather just wait a few more days, because he's just as likely to be scum as the next guy.

He's an Erebea, they don't do much you know.

And for this, I'm voting Zenox.

where doing this bro, where making this happen. Vote: Zenox

You say Zenox is a stupid target, and then you vote for him. Why?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
kk just gonna say two things.

One, Zenox is....really not the sharpest crayon in the box. Whether Wyatt has a legitimate reason via Night 0 to press Zenox or not, losing him would not be as much a detriment to the town as some others.

Two, I actually don't think Wyatt had a Night 0 info-gathering role. If Zenox proved anything in Mafia D:, it's that making yourself known as a pro-town power role early on can be really bad, and honestly, that was a pretty amateur move he pulled. I don't really think Wyatt would make such a mistake.

Two point five, on the other hand, Wyatt usually gets offed pretty early in these games because mafia consider him a threat. So maybe he did have Night 0 info and decided to press it because he didn't think he'd survive Night 1?

Two point five point five, or maybe I'm overthinking stuff...idfk man

Kirino

Tatakae
Don't have much else to go off of, man. He's basically all we have.

Plus, as I've said, he has a terrible habit to :cucco: things up. I love you, Zenox.

Dude, it's like 4 hours into the day. Don't you think you're being a bit hasty? I'd rather we not speedlynch just because Wyatt says so.

Kybyrian

Xinnamin said:
Two, I actually don't think Wyatt had a Night 0 info-gathering role. If Zenox proved anything in Mafia , it's that making yourself known as a pro-town power role early on can be really bad, and honestly, that was a pretty amateur move he pulled. I don't really think Wyatt would make such a mistake.

Two point five, on the other hand, Wyatt usually gets offed pretty early in these games because mafia consider him a threat. So maybe he did have Night 0 info and decided to press it because he didn't think he'd survive Night 1?

wifom, believe what you want, but I'm not gonna claim or deny ;)

Dracomajora said:
Dude, it's like 4 hours into the day. Don't you think you're being a bit hasty? I'd rather we not speedlynch just because Wyatt says so.

I'm not really trying to encourage a speedlynch, but I'm encouraging people to look into Zenox. You can view his style however you want--I'm just familiar with this type of analysis and noticing these types of patterns from my years of playing Mafia. It's true I think Zenox could be scum, so I'm voting for him, but just because I've voted doesn't mean you have to take it as a speedlynch.

Kybyrian

You know, one of these days I will understand just wtf wifom actually means. ONE OF THESE DAYS. Also stop confusing me, meanie :<

Maybe if I explain it in French it will help...

LGCCMQLSVDMVEDJCLREHLBADTLIQAOECDL (Le Grand Cru Chassagne-Montrachet Que Le Sommelier Verse Dans Mon Verre Et Dont Je Contemple La Robe Et Hume Le Bouquet Afin De Tuer L'Idiot Qui A Ose Empoisonner Ce Divin Liquide)

Austin

Austin
Maybe if I explain it in French it will help...

LGCCMQLSVDMVEDJCLREHLBADTLIQAOECDL (Le Grand Cru Chassagne-Montrachet Que Le Sommelier Verse Dans Mon Verre Et Dont Je Contemple La Robe Et Hume Le Bouquet Afin De Tuer L'Idiot Qui A Ose Empoisonner Ce Divin Liquide)

"Grand Cru Chassagne-Montrachet Le Sommelier What Verse In My Glass And Behold I Dont Dress And The Bouquet Hume From To Kill The Idiot Who Dare To The Divine Poison Liquid"

According to Google Translate.

Kybyrian

EpicMafia said:
a play characterized by an infinite regress of reverse psychology. This means it could be reverse psychology, or reverse reverse psychology, or reverse reverse reverse psychology, etc. In the game of mafia, a play can be a statement made in chat, or it can be a vote made during any meeting.

I think this quote summarizes it quite well, really. You could assume that a play was made just to mislead you, using reverse psychology to get you off of someone's back. Or they could have intended that to happen and were actually planning for this, making it reverse reverse psychology. Or they could have planned that you would think they would have that plan to have that plan, making it reverse reverse reverse psychology. It's an infinite circle of contemplation which nothing real but gut feeling can arise from.

EpicMafia said:
a play characterized by an infinite regress of reverse psychology. This means it could be reverse psychology, or reverse reverse psychology, or reverse reverse reverse psychology, etc. In the game of mafia, a play can be a statement made in chat, or it can be a vote made during any meeting.

I think this quote summarizes it quite, well, really. You could assume that a play was made just to mislead you, using reverse psychology to get you off of someone's back. Or they could have intended that to happen and were actually planning for this, making it reverse reverse psychology. Or they could have planned that you would think they would have that plan to have that plan, making it reverse reverse reverse psychology. It's an infinite circle of contemplation which nothing real but gut feeling can arise from.

ebwodp ITT indiana internet probs

Austin

Austin
Well, I've never been one to try and disagree with something that's so important it needs to be stated twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom