• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia A: Pokémafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
Lol how did I "slip up"? And there you go again, trying to push the attention off on me and Jedizora again. You might be telling the truth, yes. But I feel there is a stronger chance that you are lying. And if you aren't lying, you aren't doing the Town any good causing all this confusion. Confusing the Town is not Pro-Town behavior. Hence, my vote stands.

If you really think that I'm lying, then go ahead and convince everyone else to lynch me. If I die, I don't really care. I have nothing to hide. I've already given you my role, and even some of the specifics behind it. I have nothing to lose.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Yes, I am Town. I want a townie win, and I want the mafia and any 3rd parties there might be dead. Revealing characters at this point in the game would be useless... But since when have I led you astray Keysh?

That's nice to know :D

Justeazy and Axle seem to really get rid of each other. Justeazy keeps responding with the same thing that Axle is contradicting himself which is true and he is playing scummy but I don't want to vote for him now.

HoM hid a role claim early on and wanted us to figure it out ourselves. I was the one who asked if you were part of the Elite 4 and you claimed Bruno. I don't know if I should believe you claimed for the lulz but why put yourself in such a dangerous position. With a claimed role like that you are almost certained to be night killed. I hate it when people take it as a joke.

Is Bruno part of the Elite 4? You said you knew about the Elite 4

VOTE:Hero of Music

Is Bruno part of the Elite 4? You said you knew about the Elite 4

I'm 100% sure that Bruno is part of the Elite 4, he's so Elite he makes two appearances in it if I remember correctly, once in the Kanto region and one in the Johto region. He used the Fighting type too, which would make sense with the Bodyguard claim as the Fighting type is seen to be one of more powerful physically based types.

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Well I may not able to post for this week unless by phone. I have 3 virus and 8 Trojans. And I don't have the anti virus that gets ride of them. Only have it that detects. It said I got some from a forum ..so yeah. Also got one from Wikipedia I think. So just to let you know

Kybyrian

zack125 will be replacing Danny.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hero of Music 7 (green goron, Jedizora, jdenicholls, Soldier of Link, Josh, Axle the Beast, Kazumi)
Axle the Beast 5 (Justeazy, Dracomajora, Keyshe, Go_Dark_Link, TreeHuggerPanda)
Soldier of Link 2 (Meego, Hero of Music)
kokirion 1 (Baysiderulez)

Yet to Vote 11 (Austin, Master Kokiri 9, Durion, Elfen, kokirion, Danny, Deku Shroom, Djinn, Ninten*, arkvoodle, Hero of Time)

Day ends July 2nd. 26 alive, 14 for majority lynch. Good luck with that... please post 3 times per day to avoid being modkilled/replaced.

Last edited:
Yes, I am Town. I want a townie win, and I want the mafia and any 3rd parties there might be dead. Revealing characters at this point in the game would be useless... But since when have I led you astray Keysh?

Green goron reminded me of this. Since we're now in the habit of asking Jo point blank if she is town there is no way she can feasibly keep this "I tell the truth" meta up. Whether or not she is town this game, the likelihood is a few games down the line she will be mafia and then as soon as we see her avoiding the question she'll get lynched good and proper.

The appropriate response is simply not to trust her. Just saying.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Vote: HoM

The fact that it's day one, and your early claim is really all the solid bit of oddness I've seen is the main reason I'm placing my vote. I could go on and on about it, but it's been explained 10 times before me, so there's the gist of it so I don't have to re-explain.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@Jedizora
Uh... I knew you made six posts, I looked at them all. You ignored my whole point of my post... What I brought up aren't being addressed but brushed off and ignored. You more or less are saying the quotes and points/suspensions right there don't even exists? :shake:
FOS: Jedizora

@Bayside, Yeah it would have been hard to see my post way back there anyway. Not to mention you being busy with a Wedding to make it harder to see! (Hope it went well!) Thanks for answering, lol so far every time I've asked this of you you've have done no leading astray as of yet. So I trust that you are town for now :D

We could use your input on all this mess with Axle and HoM.

@Axle,
An RVS isn't a serious vote sure, but at the end of the day it's still a vote on the tally and can get you lynched. Don't go around pretending it isn't a vote. There were three votes on you when you went after Justeasy and threw a weak vote on HoM. You have mostly ignored my concerns and suspicions on you, still are. All the main points I've presented you've sidestepped...

1. Voted on a person who you had a weak case against(HoM), but only FOSed Justeasy when you presented an incriminating speculation and case that made it clear you are saying he is more scummy then HoM.

2. Became oddly aggressive and defensive when you got your first real vote. Weak as it was, it was contradictory of you to encouraging such behavior just before and would have be supportive of the same if it came from yourself. Such as your vote on HoM.
Over all you've been oddly aggressive with anyone who questions or is suspicious of you this game. If it wasn't for me and Justeasy having thicker skin you might have been able to scare everyone off and that is dangerous for the town. (If you are town you are not acting like it.)

3.When suspicions and contradictions were brought up by myself, you either have ignored, been evasive, or picked a small part out to change and control the discussion to where you wanted it to go.

4. When I had a confusion on something that had nothing to do with scum hunting, you came out of the blue saying it wasn't scummy. I had never accused or even brought up that it was scummy, just it didn't make sense.
Axle said:
I'll try to word things clearer, but jesus, read that post again and honestly tell me what's suspicious about it. What about it vaguely suggests non-Town?

Truth be told I would have mostly ignored you Day one as I would think I wouldn't see anything scummy until added up information and evidence over a few days. But you kinda slip-up and brought my attention on you because of you odd behavior with Justeasy and freaking out saying you aren't scummy. I can't ignore this, unless I get a better response or something better comes up in the next two days of Day 1 my vote is just going to stay. =\

EBWODP: Sorry to see players go, but it's better that they get replace early so we can adjust to the new players. I am writing up a post on HoM but need to wait to post it later as it will make this one too long. :shake:

I think Axle is letting his attitude towards the game mod interfere with how he is playing the game. More analysis will need to be done before I can come up with a conclusion on Axle as this is peculiar behavior for him.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I think Axle is letting his attitude towards the game mod interfere with how he is playing the game. More analysis will need to be done before I can come up with a conclusion on Axle as this is peculiar behavior for him.
I actually agree with you at this point. I think it'll also have to do something with the fact that Axle is often mod himself. As a mod, you're sort of watching the game "from above", Axles view now is just the same as if he was a mod, he plays like he is a teacher who would join the students making the exam for fun.

So.....

We have one day left. We currently stand at:

Hero of Music 8
Axle the Beast 5
Soldier of Link 2
kokirion 1

If we even had a possibility of lynching someone tonight, our best bet is apparently HoM. It's obviously not the wisest decision to let the mafia get a free kill tonight, but unless we get some serious discussing going on, or an extension, we're sol right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom