• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M IN

owait...

Due to the rather positive reaction to Batman theme idea, Mafia 5 is officially going to be a Batman theme.

Stallord

Twilit Fossil
I'm in. BRING IT ON!!

I haven't played this game on here, but I've played it on other forums. (As a different name, though)

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about Batman, so I'll probably have no idea what my character does.

Last edited:
Lol didn't think mods had a character. It's all randomised anyway, so that's fair enough. Only downside to the Batman theme is that there are way more villains to choose from than heroes.

Batman - Town Hero
Robin - ?
Nightwhatshisface
Thatothersidekick kid (Yeah I haven't read the comics in awhile :P)
Catwoman - Third Party of some kind
Jim Gordon - Town Cop

My Batman knowledge is poor atm.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Is that 20 so far?

6 more... Also, please, no one lurk in this game. I don't care if you think you don't have anything to add to the conversation because adding something > adding nothing.

Also, changed my sig to an old batman banner I made a while back :) Cant wait.

Lol didn't think mods had a character. It's all randomised anyway, so that's fair enough. Only downside to the Batman theme is that there are way more villains to choose from than heroes.

Batman - Town Hero
Robin - ?
Nightwhatshisface
Thatothersidekick kid (Yeah I haven't read the comics in awhile :P)
Catwoman - Third Party of some kind
Jim Gordon - Town Cop

My Batman knowledge is poor atm.

Lolrobin...

Anyway, I don't have a role. :P

I'm not going to reveal anything about roles or characters, other than I'm not including robin. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom