• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5 (Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I wouldn't necessairly like the split to be honest >.> Kind of a fan of larger games, but if need be I'd say only 2 games. Just my thoughts though.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I don't think we need to split it. There's a Beginner's mafia game for a reason. I do, however, see some new, young players signing up, which is great. But be forewarned that Mafia is a hard game. It can get tense, and even townies will lynch you if they think you are detrimental to the town. Do your best, be careful, and most importantly, have fun!

As soon as it's confirmed, I'll probably celebrate with a Mafia 5 banner. Even though I don't like Batman, if it's Mafia, it must be worth it....

Toboe

Melody Malone
So, are the sing ups open still? Just want to know, I'm still in and all, but confused.

Kybyrian

So, are the sing ups open still? Just want to know, I'm still in and all, but confused.

Sign ups are basically closed at this point, but if you already signed up you should be good. Some users may be cut depending on their level of experience, though.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

We'll post a member list and start the game really soon.

Nah, there has been a major overhaul in the layout of the game, thus the extra 4 aren't needed. I'll delete the message to avoid more confusion.

Anyway, signs up are definitely closed with 26 signed up.

Since we've dropped two players, sign-ups have reopened until we get two more! ;)

Please remember to only sign up if you've played before or are confident in your understanding of the game.

G

Generations

Hey! I'd like to join!

er... I'm in

Is that the correct way to do it?

Hey! I'd like to join!

er... I'm in

Is that the correct way to do it?
Have you played Mafia before, or at least do you have a clear understanding of how the game works and confidence in your ability at it? If not, I'd recommend you join the next round of Beginner's Mafia instead. :sweat:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Jo said after the Beginner's Mafia game I would be ready for the advanced games. I have played mafia 1 and another one and then 4 and beginner's so I think I will do well in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom