• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Yeah, we need to think carefully about Bayside. If she's townie then she is a key player that we do not want to lose but if she's mafia she has to go. But how we define one from the other with her I'm not even too sure.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Random vote on a claimed town? You must be scum.
Koki I'm the Riddler... So if you wanna lynch a power town, go right ahead. it will be your funeral.
Foolish child. You want me around, trust me on that one.

I'm losing tolerance for your actions very quickly. You never claimed town, so you can't use that against Kokirion. Unless you can show me specific media that shows the Riddler/Eddie Nigma helping... Gotham, Batman... anyone but himself really, I might change my position, but your name claim has done nothing but hurt you as far as I can see.

But really this?:
@TheGreen. The Riddler thanks you.
That is no claim, in fact, we learn nothing from that. If you would stop being so cryptic you might actually help the town you claim (now) to be a part of.

Your above post leads me to believe that you are mafia. Either that or 3rd Party. In this game of mafia... Batman and all the other "good" people (as I am not very familiar with the movies,cartoons, batman in general), are Mafia and otherwise referred to as scum.

So its a rather GOOD thing I can't prove The Riddler to be helping Batman in any way as it would incriminate me to the world.

needless to say your typical villians in this game, are the towns people.

TheGreen

In this game of mafia... Batman and all the other "good" people (as I am not very familiar with the movies,cartoons, batman in general), are Mafia and otherwise referred to as scum.

So its a rather GOOD thing I can't prove The Riddler to be helping Batman in any way as it would incriminate me to the world.

needless to say your typical villians in this game, are the towns people.

Perhaps 2am isn't the best time to be formulating arguments! :P
What i was trying to say, is that Riddler would be a likely 3rd party role, at least based on my knowledge of Batman.

Not true. At. All. It says "You win with the Batman" in the PM it sent us.

If I could do something higher than Vote, I would do that now.

If you win with the Batman. You're an enemy of the town. Batman is the Godfather.

Unvote: Hero of Time
Vote: Zenox

TheGreen

Lot of assumptions being made. Let's remember that the game is a closed format, and anything goes really. We don't know what roles are in play, nor what information anyone has. Therefore drastic moves are still drastic.

Tally:

Baysiderulez - 3 (Zenox, TheGreen, kokirion)
No Lynch - 11 (Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Generations, MikauIncarnate, Deku Shroom, link to present, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Keyshe, Toboe)
kokirion - 1 (Baysiderulez)
Zenox - 1 (jdenicholls)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to majority lynch.

Yet to vote - 11 (Meego7, butterbiscuit, Stallord, SuperSilly, illmatic, Axle the Beast, Arkvoodle, Ninten*, Pocket Asian, Kybyrian, Dracomajora).

arkvoodle

Diabolical
IGMEOY- Baysiderulez

It's a little suspicious that you're claiming to be a town. Openly discussing your role is either reverse psycology, or a desperation tactic. Though i'll probably go for the first, rather than the latter of the two. After all, psycology seems to be a certain, 'thing' of yours.

Though I don't really have any evidence to support this claim, i'll simply vote;

Vote: No Lynch

Tally:

Baysiderulez - 3 (Zenox, TheGreen, kokirion)
No Lynch - 13 (Soldier of Link, Hero of Music, Generations, MikauIncarnate, Deku Shroom, link to present, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, green goron, Keyshe, Toboe, Arkvoodle, Meego7)
kokirion - 1 (Baysiderulez)
Zenox - 1 (jdenicholls)

With 27 alive, it takes 14 to majority lynch.

Yet to vote - 11 (butterbiscuit, Stallord, SuperSilly, illmatic, Axle the Beast, Ninten*, Pocket Asian, Kybyrian, Dracomajora).

Ninten* will be replaced by either Josh or Korp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom