• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 5: Arkham City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Durion edited! MODKILL! MODKILL! ;)

Important question: Are we going by your time zone, Durion? I'd like to know when the day ends. UK is about 6 hours ahead of EST?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I feel that the most threatening person to the town is Baysiderulez. Her play style is dangerous, and she is constantly directing conversation, though, I suspect, not intentionally.

Her accusation at the beginning of the game sheds no light on her role, but the rest of her actions are scummy. Accusing her defenders, asking for an explanation, then offering none of her own actions...

Vote: Baysiderulez

Bayside, what I'd like to know is why you voted for illmatic but you're telling us to vote no lynch.

IGMEOY: Baysiderulez

However it is not enough to register a vote, so...

Vote: No Lynch

David

But you called me here...
Bayside, what I'd like to know is why you voted for illmatic but you're telling us to vote no lynch.

IGMEOY: Baysiderulez

However it is not enough to register a vote, so...

Vote: No Lynch

She did not tell us to go for a no lynch. She told us that if we didn't want to vote, we should place a No Lynch vote to get the game moving. The game simmered down last night to the point where there weren't any more awesome posts like we had been doing. The day ends tomorrow, so we could either wait, or go for a no lynch.

If you're going to be suspicious of her, don't just change what she's saying.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I'm not finding anything that solid to work with, I'm more for a no lynch at this point. I also don't see options for lynching for for information. Bayside looks like she is playing her town meta, though could still be mafia. She has been going on about the tactic of proctoring innocents, but that is more her's thing as I have not see many mafia trying that. At first she seemed happy Illmatic and her other defenders came in, like she enjoyed having trust. Then turned on them. She keeps going on she is innocent, and is a little aggressive with those see as stupid. But she's Bay and I always have had a hard time getting a read on her any way, she always look a bit scummy. That is her play style, on the edge and offers no apology for it. ;) She could be either scum or town.
Zenox acted rashly but I don't see how a lynch on him would be a good idea at this time with out more info. There are a few posts that seem odd but nothing I feel warrants a lynch with out further investigation. We will lose a town at this rate, I'd rather wait, and save at least one town this day.

We had a lot of players who have been inactive, look like too many of us had busy week. Durion any chance we could get an extension?

Since reading seems not to be your strongest suit... lemme bring that post before you again.
We have roughly 24 hours to come up with a majority lynch, else we will be going into a no lynch.

If a no lynch is what you guys really want. Then please vote "No-Lynch" rather then letting us just run out of time. Either way, please wrap up your votes so we can move on with this game.

Note: I said IF YOU WANT A NO LYNCH, please vote, rather then just waiting for time to run out. I asked you to place a vote either for a person, or for a no lynch, rather then choosing not to engage in the voting process at all.

@TheGreen. The Riddler thanks you.

@ Keyshe. Do you think an extension at this point would be helpful? Personally I find it as more incentive for people to hide in the shadows. I would love to see a vote on a person this day, after all a no lynch is a missed chance at lynching scum. But as it appears the majority of people (while not the full majority we need) seems to claim a No-Lynch is appropriate. I don't think 2-3 more days will change this.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
An extension would give me and others more time to looked into things, and investigate to come to a vote. How would starting the night and next day be any different for those that "hide in the shadows"?

Since reading seems not to be your strongest suit

Getting a bit feisty, aren't we? I don't remember Durion making you queen of this game. Seriously though, yes you are telling us to vote "no lynch". Considering it is implied to vote for that if you don't want to lynch, and this is an advanced game, there is no reason for you to even bring that up. I'm getting pretty sick of your attitude towards this game, and you aren't contributing at all.

I honestly think you might be the only one to benefit from the extra 2-3 days. There's not much here to work with. Very few people are willing to make accusations. Or even point fingers at slightly scummish behavior. Starting night would give people with night abilities time to investigate and offer them the chance to be more productive during the day. you are right, those who lurk in the shadows will regardless of extra time. I just feel that conversation is starting to stall, and the best way to change that is to start night.

Every arguement of scum like behavior or too much "pro town" attitude comes back to the WIFoM Argument... which those of you who remember the movie in which that quote came from, will remember that both glasses contained the poison. Our hero (in the movie) just happened to have a tolerance for it. We can run in circular arguments all day. It isn't going to get us anywhere unless we can form conclusions to those.

EBWODP

Getting a bit feisty, aren't we? I don't remember Durion making you queen of this game. Seriously though, yes you are telling us to vote "no lynch". Considering it is implied to vote for that if you don't want to lynch, and this is an advanced game, there is no reason for you to even bring that up. I'm getting pretty sick of your attitude towards this game, and you aren't contributing at all.

Someone clearly hates being told he's wrong. Or rather... getting caught for twisting the words of others. Isn't that what ultimately led to the suspicion and eventual lynching of the scum known as Sauske?

Nicole

luke is my wife
Someone clearly hates being told he's wrong. Or rather... getting caught for twisting the words of others. Isn't that what ultimately led to the suspicion and eventual lynching of the scum known as Sauske?

This is what HoT did in Mafia 4. Got defensive before he had gotten lynched in that game. Turned out to be townie. It's his playstyle, I've seen it before, but it's not working. And although he's acted this way before, that can't tell you which side he's one.

I do tend to agree on one point, and this has nothing to do with the game. Jo, you were a bit condescending in that post....

Baysiderulez said:
Since reading seems not to be your strongest suit

Let's just remember that it's a game, guys. No need to get upset. Let's just play hard, but... kindly. :)

G

Generations

I don't think we need any extra time, what would we do with it anyways? I want to know what happens during the night, not just sit around and accuse other of being feisty.

David

But you called me here...

Could you please explain how she's being "feisty?" And do you even know what the definition of that word is? She's not showing "strong determination." She merely restated what she said in the other post. And "Since reading seems not to be your strongest suit," (-Bay) is not "feisty" at all. Please know the definition of words that you use in posts, especially when the words that you choose have nothing to do with what you are trying to convey.

Again, I really think that we should see what is going to happen in the night. I'd like to see who the Mafia and Serial Killer (if there is one) end up killing. It could very well lead us to a scum lynch tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom