• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
UNVOTE

VOTE: ZENOX

his logic makes no sense, he might be a wrench in the cogworks.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Why's everyone bandwagoning? Only scum do that. Anyway, I'm going to RVS because there's no reliable info for voting reasons.
VOTE: Pendio

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I'm opening up Labyrnnan day as soon as I get off work. I was planning on doing it this morning but I slept in too long.... =/

I have a new plan. It may be crazy, and it may not make sense. If we vote off the members we won't miss, then it's not much of a loss should the turn up town. If they do turn up mafia, then that's a lead. We all know thanks to elfen day 2 that this strategy does begin discussion, but we'll need to be more careful about it.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Son of Raiden

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
I have a new plan. It may be crazy, and it may not make sense. If we vote off the members we won't miss, then it's not much of a loss should the turn up town. If they do turn up mafia, then that's a lead. We all know thanks to elfen day 2 that this strategy does begin discussion, but we'll need to be more careful about it.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Son of Raiden

Uhh whch game was that ?? o.o I dont remember o.o

Any who, Zenox isnt a negative nancy now... soo..
unvote
That was my only reason towards that D:
........... Imma go with my very first vote
Vote: Son of Raiden

Jedizora

:right:
Sorry about my lack of posts. I'll take Zenox's plan, and vote for the players who just started playing Mafia. Wait, was SoR one of those people?

Big Octo

=^)
I like Zenox's idea. We can get results while zeroing out new players in the process.

Vote: Son of Raiden Because he's the first that comes to mind.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
:mad: I do not like that idea Zenox, Not at all. I think it is a ****ty plan
Not Unvoting
Double Vote: Zenox

Post #2

forget it. I'm dead on the first day. Big Octo's threat became a reality. he wanted me dead. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't scum!

UnVOTE

Vote:SoR

post #3

LynchVote: Gonzo

only person who hasn't posted even once this day. i am going down with another novice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom