• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
um about a week ago Big octo said that he was going to get everyone to vote for me, like a threat (check my visitor messages) that's why I voted for him. i thought that suspicious

Storm

Yeah, what he said. Just because I was up early and saw it, and decided to post, doesn't mean I'm a criminal

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Vote: Son of Raiden :| Sorry dude, im in a bad mood today ;D thanks to my art teacher... Y CORRNER! Y YOU HAVE TO BE SO CONFUSING D<

oops.

EBWODP

Vote:Son of Raiden

Forgot to make it on a seperate line

Last edited:
VOTE: green goron

It almost seems as if he's defending Son of Raiden. I have a hunch that he knows something.

Oh, umm.. That's not good. I hope I don't lose my first game of Mafia by editing a post... That would suck.

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
PK Flash, with the advice and better judgement of Axle and David, I am giving you another chance. Just one. If you need to add something, make another post. If you're adding immediately after your last post, start it with some statement to let me know it's a post merge and not an edit. If you need to take something out, you're outta luck; and whatever you said is on you.

DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, including deleting them. This goes for everyone.

PK Flash, before you continue, I advise you to read over the rules in their entirety, and click those links I provided to tips for playing Mafia and read over those too.

Anyway, on with the game.

Storm

Thank you for the reminder. I wasn't really sure from post one what you meant
(Sarcasm)

Elfen

Call Me Robbi :D
Herm Herm... dont you think spitting up the days will cause the game to move slower than usuall? i mean barely any one has posted D:

coachfrank_mafia.png

You guys. Not cool.

You started without me even knowing. Now I feel left out.

brb cutting my wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom