• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

M9: Oracle of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
But I'm not scum. I seriously am not mafia or anything evil. I'm just new at this

David

But you called me here...
But I'm not scum. I seriously am not mafia or anything evil. I'm just new at this

Using the fact that you're new to mafia to hide your scummy actions? Well, even non-new people make those mistakes all the time...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Son of Raiden does seem quite suspicious to me. I can't vote for him but I don't think lynching him is the worst idea ever. His behaviour has been seriously erratic, and although he is a noob I think you should keep a careful eye on him. Zenox's trolly style is quite normal for Mafia games, so he isn't playing out of character yet. As for my town, I'm going to wait and see what people have to say.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
i would have joined a beginner one, but there wasn't one i could have joined. i asked and got an infraction for poking my nose where it's not wanted

I'm going to lay off SoR. I don't doubt he's scum, but I'm going to give him some breathing room in light of the fact that he is new.

Seriously, though. I'm on the edge in almost every Mafia game and even I know you shouldn't mention balls ever. :/

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Just going to clarify things here.

Holodrum: Day 1
Labyrnna: Day 1

YOU MAY ONLY POST IN YOUR DAY PERIOD

I thought it was self explainitory, but I have been asked by a couple people, so I'll say it bluntly. Labyrnnan's and Holodrumites may both post. If you are on the Labyrnnan side of the players list, your day just opened, and it will become your night after it does in Holodrum.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
@SoR: You may be new, but as people have said before, don't use that as an excuse for your actions. You just need to calm down a little and try not to get worked up if someone votes for you...

Nicole

luke is my wife
Justeazy said:
Similarly, you may only vote for players in your cycle.

Why, Justeazy, why.

Anywho, time to get things started for my day.

Vote: Kybyrian/Wyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom