• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

Zorth

#Scoundrel
hey, I'd like to make a signature request.

The focus of the image would be this picture: The tech demo for Zelda in HD , basically with Link & the fairy in focus. From the torso up to his head, I know the pic is a little blurry but that doesn't really matter since when it gets re-sized it should look cool.

Then as background you could add some fiery nebulae or stars, but the coolest thing would be something in a dark reddish fiery color if you know what I mean? :sweat:

You don't need to stick exactly to what I described as it would be cool to see what you yourself could come up with too! :)
thanks in advance! :>

hey, I'd like to make a signature request.

prPb5jW.png

All set! :) I hope this is what you wanted!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Okay, enough drooling. As much as this pains me to say, I noticed that your graphics all have the same style and general feel to them. To me, at least, they all scream "dark matter in space" - they look very spacelike and while they're amazing, they're too similar to each other. Might I suggest you vary it up some?

A few suggestions I've had (just for variance; again I'm not saying that your graphics are BAD):
- Wooden look/feel
- Metallic
- Realism (including light bloom)

Okay, enough drooling. As much as this pains me to say, I noticed that your graphics all have the same style and general feel to them. To me, at least, they all scream "dark matter in space" - they look very spacelike and while they're amazing, they're too similar to each other. Might I suggest you vary it up some?

A few suggestions I've had (just for variance; again I'm not saying that your graphics are BAD):
- Wooden look/feel
- Metallic

I was fiddling around with this earlier:
Jqlq7P9.png

I'm not even entirely sure what I was doing there. xD I was messing around with weird stringy lights and silly things like that..

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

- Wooden look/feel
- Metallic

There I have to agree. NOTHING against you're talent Lucia because you are extremely talented but like Ventus mentioned a lot of the graphics look the same. By this I mean the same style. One pic on front and a rendered/smudged background. And even though they look stunning a lot of the graphics made by various members do have the same style.

There I have to agree. NOTHING against you're talent Lucia because you are extremely talented but like Ventus mentioned a lot of the graphics look the same. By this I mean the same style. One pic on front and a rendered/smudged background. And even though they look stunning a lot of the graphics made by various members do have the same style.

Still looking for someone to finally give me that challenge. It takes a bit of time but as long I take my time, I'll slowly ease into a new style while using the best of what I've learned. :)

Chiraku

Demon slayer
These look great. Do you think you could do one of Other M Samus for me? Dunno if I'll use it in this forum, though.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your graphics are very impressive. The effect every graphic you have made is very well put. Very amazing to look at. You're are very fantastic on your graphics. Great work, Lucia.

Oh my goodness that is perfect thank you so much ,sorry I did not reply right away I have been working out stuff
You're welcome! Glad I could help! ^_^

These look great. Do you think you could do one of Other M Samus for me? Dunno if I'll use it in this forum, though.
Sure! Any way you'd like it to look?

Your graphics are very impressive. The effect every graphic you have made is very well put. Very amazing to look at. You're are very fantastic on your graphics. Great work, Lucia.
Thank you! I try to do the best I can!

0aWVXq7.png

Alright, here's me trying something a little bit different. I'm not sure what I was going for with it, but I just kinda wanted to try something new.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Well I would like it to be an action shot from the artwork, but besides that, nothing really. Perhaps it could look similar to the Lucina one you did, effect-wise. Besides that, nothing really. You can fill in the blanks :)

Well I would like it to be an action shot from the artwork, but besides that, nothing really. Perhaps it could look similar to the Lucina one you did, effect-wise. Besides that, nothing really. You can fill in the blanks :)

7hNJoO4.png

Hopefully I didn't elongate the blanks and fill them in with 20+ letter words that would make it look like I am cheating at SCRABBLE. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom