• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

oH, Lucia...I was wondering, since you seem to have such an easy time making these graphics, could you perhaps make a tutorial? ;)

This x 10 ^.

Your graphics are pretty good, so why not make a tutorial when you have the time? I'm confident that a lot of users could benefit from it. ;)

Maybe I should. They're really simple, in my head, at least. It's just really using textures, blending, gradient maps and sometimes a light blue exclusion to give it a sepia-like retro, rough and sharp edge. But maybe I should..! I feel my June/Akane one is my best because it's colorful and not dark like most of my other ones, plus I tried doing quite a few different things then I was used to. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
jGug8bH.png

Request complete! I had it almost done last night, but kinda fell asleep at my desk. But here it is now in its completed state~

That is amazing! Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Would you actually be able to shrink it down to 400X150px to match the size of the rest of my sigs? I didn't notice the size difference until I put it in

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lucia I just wanted you to know that...omq :?ing sexy I love your graphics okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom