• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

I absolutely love making signatures and silly avatars and things of the sort in my spare time when I'm not goofing off or working~

I hope people enjoy my work! I'm still trying to improve but here is some sample work. At least a mix of some things that I hope are good!

eGzxuKL.png

MNI8HUo.png

xMcqbjk.png

PThgy2J.png

bTrZpdR.png

If anyone wants to make a request or wants me to make something for them, feel free to ask me! I love doing things for others and also trying to improve my skills. I hope you enjoy!

A table of contents, just in case this reaches a billion pages and people don't wanna go through a backlog!

NEW SIGNATURES

MAY 3RD: Fire Emblem Awakening: Lucina
MAY 4TH: Muse: Matt Bellamy
MAY 5TH: 999: Akane/June
MAY 6TH: Request #1 for Lord Vain | Edited
MAY 6TH: Request #1 for Sweets
MAY 6TH: Request #1 for Beeker
MAY 7TH: Request #1 for Zorth
MAY 9TH: Nier: Kainé
MAY 10TH: Request #1 for Chiraku
MAY 23RD: Request #1 for BlueLakeKylie
MAY 25TH: Request #1 for TSter the Great
JUNE 17TH: Bakemonogatari: Senjougahara Hitagi
JUNE 21ST: Persona 3 Portable: Female Protagonist
JUNE 24TH: Request #2 for Lord Vain
JUNE 25TH: Bakemonogatari: Senjougahara Hitagi | Edited | Textless
JUNE 28TH: Lucia New Style
JUNE 29TH: Gunblade Gothica | Smaller Version
JUNE 29TH: Request #3 for Lord Vain
JULY 1ST: SWO: Kirito
JULY 3RD: Atelier Meruru: Esty Dee | Colorful
JULY 5TH: Super Dangan Ronpa 2: Nanami | Textless
JULY 7TH: Fire Emblem: Micaiah

Last edited:
Okay girl...you're amazing, 'nuff said.

If I may make such a bold request, could I request a siggy with this in it:

http://images.wikia.com/fireemblem/images/a/a1/Lucina_official_art.jpg

Please? Thank you </3
Alright! It'll take me a bit and it'll definitely be posted either in a little bit or sometime tomorrow. ^_^

Do you have any sort of theme you want to go with it? Any specific color scheme or just let me go about doing it my own way? (I'm just afraid doing it my own way may make it come out a bit boring.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Do you have any sort of theme you want to go with it? Any specific color scheme or just let me go about doing it my own way? (I'm just afraid doing it my own way may make it come out a bit boring.)

Possibly similar to your Lacus Clyne graphic? That one looks particularly beautiful :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
HOLY

I CAN'T EVEN

WOW

Very very very very beautiful!! ;-; Do you think there's any possible way I could snag the first one and use it as a signature (will give credit ofc)?

HOLY

I CAN'T EVEN

WOW

Very very very very beautiful!! ;-; Do you think there's any possible way I could snag the first one and use it as a signature (will give credit ofc)?

Sure! Feel free to use any of them~ :) I just do these in my spare time just to exercise my skills~ I might not use the ones I create for myself but I don't mind other people enjoying them and using them.

HOLY GUACAMOLY

You have nice graphic talent there! They look really beautiful!

Awww, thank you. All from years of training! All self-taught~

That is some really nice work, good job!
These are wonderful, on behalf of my eyes I'd say to say thank you. :D

Aw, thank you both! :) Not all my work is that good, but I do appreciate the compliments~ I did decide to grab a... I guess you can call it a "b-side" graphic that I made that I didn't think was up to par as a placeholder signature at least. Just in case I remove it in the future (and I most likely will when I make something even better), I'll just leave it here for future generations:

5UfkGW7.png

(I honestly think it was pretty light dot overload that made it come out not as good as I would have liked.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom