• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

~ Lucia's Graphics ~

These are wonderful. <3 They're, like, simplistic but very appealing. x3 You have a nice, distinct style~~ ...Could you possibly provide a download link for the light textures you use? I think I'm in love with them. xD
I actually don't save many of the things I use. :( And when I do use textures and things like that, I go into Google Image Search and search something silly like "light texture" or "nebula" or something like that and I work from there. ^_^

These are really good girl! I love them all one by one. I love graphics too and make them myself and also practise a huge lot. Nice work and keep it up ;) :yes: <3
Aw, thank you again! I should go take a look at what you make~ I really like looking at different people's styles and adapting to them into my own to try and create something unique through a common ground~

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
The graphics are mind blowing! Great work and the colors are really amazing. The effects really fits the signature. Great work, Lucia.

The graphics are mind blowing! Great work and the colors are really amazing. The effects really fits the signature. Great work, Lucia.

Well, my eyes actually got to see something cool today. I like your work, keep it up. ;)

Thank you, both! I hope I continue to put out more aesthetically pleasing graphics for you guys! :) Hopefully my newest one isn't too bad:

QnRCvFh.png

http://i.imgur.com/QnRCvFh.png

I kinda feel I went on a sensory overload there, maybe too many lights? Not sure if people's eyes would be traveling all over or if it actually has a focus. Hopefully something good came out of it. I'm not too sure!

Wow, your work is fantastic. Your styles pretty cool too! And like Mandy, I think I'm in love with your lighting. XD
If its alright, may I request something? c:

id like something with Sylveon!hopefully that image is big enough...
I'll try to get something done! It might not be for a little bit since I'll be busy tomorrow, but I'll do what I can with what I got. If I can't work with this image, is it alright if I grab another one instead?

Your work is some of the best I have seen I would love to have something like that if you have time, A sig. I mean.
Sure! Just give me the specifics of what you want and I'll try to do what I can. :)

Beeker

Wild Card
I'll try to get something done! It might not be for a little bit since I'll be busy tomorrow, but I'll do what I can with what I got. If I can't work with this image, is it alright if I grab another one instead?

It's alright, take your time! And sure thing, use whatever you need to.
Thanks a bunch! ^^

Alright, a triplet of requests! I kinda feel bad because I think quality suffered because I felt like I was rushing them. (Or at least doing them absentmindedly as I watched TV)

Here they are!

First up, for Lord Vain:
VnLnicd.png

Next is Sweets:
vroT4A4.png

And finally, Beeker:
16kplcb.png

If there's anything I can do to improve them, please let me know! I don't want to give you something you're displeased with and I make sure to always save my .psd so I can alter them in the future. :)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, let me see, it looks nice but...I dunno, could you possibly redo the background? The current one just seems a bit lacklustre in my opinion...

Hmmm, let me see, it looks nice but...I dunno, could you possibly redo the background? The current one just seems a bit lacklustre in my opinion...

Alrighty. You have any suggestions on how I should make it look? Wanna fit it to your specifications after all~

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Alrighty. You have any suggestions on how I should make it look? Wanna fit it to your specifications after all~

I don't know where to begin really as the backgrounds for your signatures are much different when compared to the previous sigs I've had made, but I suppose maybe try to have gold, purple, red, and blue all blend together nicely for the background. Eh, something like that anyways...

I don't know where to begin really as the backgrounds for your signatures are much different when compared to the previous sigs I've had made, but I suppose maybe try to have gold, purple, red, and blue all blend together nicely for the background. Eh, something like that anyways...

gzii60b.png

Gave it another shot, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom