• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Agggh... I was actually prepared to argue for ALIT being scum, but I looked into The Marshal's posts and now I'm unsure.

ALIT I found suspicious due to his uncertainty about Keyshe's lynch yesterday. This, especially, makes me uneasy:

Keyshe, I haven't voted for you yet, but your behavior reminds me of what Garo did in FMA: B mafia, trying to throw me under the bus for seemingly playing too safe, someone you would never suspect.

Plus, the reason you voted for me in the first place was because you misunderstood my post. Then, there's the solid evidence Rachel brings to the table. With the few players who haven't been confirmed, there's a good chance you're mafia. And if you're not, we narrow that down further to The Marshal, pkfroce, Mido, and Big Octo, if Heroine is indeed the Dreaming God and Pokalink is the lyncher.

ALIT specifically points out how Keyshe seemed against him and says he's suspicious of her, but he doesn't vote. I don't like that. It makes it sound like a mafia member putting themself against a fellow scumbud -- Keyshe possibly offered a way to make him look more Townie. Plus he doesn't vote for her. Throughout the entire day. Even though he seems to agree with her lynch.

But at the same time... The Marshal does something just as suspicious -- if not MORE.

I suggest that if we are going to lynch Keyshe, atleast don't hammer her so everyone (myself included) can get their 5 posts.

He blatantly acknowledges Keyshe's bandwagon, but he gives absolutely no opinion on it. I mean, it's natural to seem concerned with his own survival, but then right below it, he brings up the Lyncher again. Could that be a way to divert the attention from Keyshe?

I'm really torn now. Really, really torn. I'm going to look through some posts now and see if I can find any connections between Mido, Keyshe, and Draco with The Marshal or ALIT.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Heroine, how can you assure me that you're Town? I mentioned before that you're my other top suspect aside from pkfroce, via Mido's post, and since PK has more or less confirmed himself as Town, then that drives you to the focal point. Mido's defense of you and pkfroce particularly strikes me as strange. Perhaps he was defending Townies for sure to verify that he wasn't targeted, but I'd like to hear your side of this.

Additionally, do you trust pkfroce's claim?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Heroine said:
ALIT specifically points out how Keyshe seemed against him and says he's suspicious of her, but he doesn't vote. I don't like that. It makes it sound like a mafia member putting themself against a fellow scumbud -- Keyshe possibly offered a way to make him look more Townie. Plus he doesn't vote for her. Throughout the entire day. Even though he seems to agree with her lynch.

My voting had already been under intense scrutiny and if Keyshe hadn't been bluffing and I had hammered a town PR, I would have been dead for sure.

I chose not to hammer because she appeared dead either way.

Also, as others have stated, I would like some input from The Marshal.

Heroine of Time

Heroine, how can you assure me that you're Town? I mentioned before that you're my other top suspect aside from pkfroce, via Mido's post, and since PK has more or less confirmed himself as Town, then that drives you to the focal point. Mido's defense of you and pkfroce particularly strikes me as strange. Perhaps he was defending Townies for sure to verify that he wasn't targeted, but I'd like to hear your side of this.

Additionally, do you trust pkfroce's claim?
I voted for Keyshe. Considering neither of the other two unconfirmed Townies voted for her, that must count for something. I also strongly believe pkfroce's claim; Rachel DID say that she had another person in her group, actually (and that's addressing you, musicfan; I'll find the exact quote if you really need it) and no one has counter-claimed. Not to mention he constantly asserted that he believed in Rachel's innocence yesterday. I see no reason to NOT believe him. That being said, it's pretty clear that Mido was already backing up one innocent, so I suppose he simply didn't want to call attention to his scumbuds and selected another Townie. Besides, the way he worded it didn't even sound like he was defending me, in my opinion. He was clarifying what Rachel said. To further prove that, he was asking whether she was referring to me or Keyshe, and you'd think that if making a scumbuddy seem innocent was the real intention, he'd rather go for the godfather.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for making my job easier.

Now... If I recall, this comes down between Alit and The Marshal. A Link in Time has already made his defenses, whereas we've seen neither hide nor hair of Marshal, so the last scum is either hiding out as an inactive or hiding in plain sight as a confirmed player. For the time I believe that The Marshal is our safest bet, because Yesterday it seemed that he was interacting with Keyshe somewhat, trying to sway us away from her. So I recommend negating the bandwagon on Alit and switching over to Marshal, before the Day's up.

EBBED

Vote: The Marshal

Pen

The game is on!
I still find ALIT to be the most scummy player at the moment, so I will keep my vote. However, I do agree with others saying that Marshal is a bit scummy himself. Seeing how inactive Marshal is he might actually get mod killed today without us having to deal with him. If we lynch ALIT today and Marshal does not make his five posts in time both will die. And I am pretty sure that at least one of them is Mafia (ALIT most likely though).

I am definitely up for this. We loose two players, but I think there is a good chance of us winning by doing this.

Well, people want my oppinion but I didn't really understand on what exactly.

Also, keep in mind that during Keyshe's lynch there were people asking for a day extantion.
There can be another reason for that extantion... Perhaps to change our minds?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well, people want my oppinion but I didn't really understand on what exactly.

Also, keep in mind that during Keyshe's lynch there were people asking for a day extantion.
There can be another reason for that extantion... Perhaps to change our minds?

You have yet to provide any concrete evidence. an extension is good no matter what side you are on that is true but it is good no matter the side that you are on. The more time that you have to cast doubt on some one if your mafia. However there is more time to scum hunt if your town. Then there is time to deffend yourself if you come under fire.

You have yet to provide any concrete evidence.
How exactly can I give any concrete evidence especially when one role claim was made today.
Also, notice that Keyshe voted for an extention, it wasn't made and Mido got modkilled. If this extention was made, Mido might have survived.
2 scum deaths in the same day is very damaging for them. Those who voted for an extention could have known that.

The Marshal, can you please explain why you never voted for Keyshe in the previous day period?
If I voted and afterwards someone else did, I could have potentially killed myself in the process.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
pkif you had to vote on some one who would it be and why?

Originally it was ALiT due to the number of players left. Now after I was gone yesterday, the attention has shifted over to Marshal. He's been rather inactive this entire game only popping in and out to post something that slightly contributed to what was happening at that moment. Tbh, I haven't really seen anything scummy from him until yesterday near the end. Basically everything you guys have addressed at this moment.

I still think ALiT is our prime lynch target right now. With 5 more or less confirmed Town, that leaves 3 others. ALiT is a double voter meaning he can't be Wraith. He HAS to be either scum or town. And with the number of dead TOwn and the number of living, I highly doubt that. I am 100% sure that if we lynch him, it'll be a favorable outcome. If it isn't lynch me the next day.

Although he claimed Rachel never said there was a preexisting existing member unless If im misinterpreting her post.

Yes, I recruit for the town cult, I can only recruit VTs, but I KNOW there is a third party cult. If I target a third party cult member or the leader then I will know their role. If I target a townie power role or mafia member I don't get anything. I recruited Johnny Sooshi first night. On the second night I tried HoT but I was roleblocked (I'm assuming I was...but it seems very similar to last night's scene though so maybe it was another role) the third night I targeted Thareous and I couldn't recruit him and he didn't turn up third party. Last night I tried to recruit Keyshe but I got the same result as Thareous. I apologize for not explaining it in that post.

I mean I'm not sure what other Townie role there could be that Keyshe could have.

And there's another person in my group but I can't say who, because of the one role claim per day thing.

It is true that she didn't say that there was a pre-existing member that she didn't convert. However, if I was someone she converted, wouldn't she have added me in her list? And what about the way she worded it? She said she couldn't name that person in her group because of the one role claim per day thing. She couldn't have recruited me because she can only recruit VT's. If she couldn't name me because I had a role, I couldn't have been VT which means I couldn't have been drafted by her which means that there was a pre-existing member. I hope that's not too confusing. :I

ALSO. Remember that the Wraiths can convert. I don't know their conversion rules, but it could be the same as the Fellowships which means they can recruit VT's which means that they could have recruited music or BO. Just a thought. :I

For now imma stick with my vote.

Heroine of Time

If I voted and afterwards someone else did, I could have potentially killed myself in the process.
...I'm sorry, I don't understand. If you voted for Keyshe, she would have had (iirc) six votes on her. Anyone voting after you on ANYONE wouldn't have made a difference either way, except to potentially hammer Keyshe. Are you saving that if you lynch scum, you die?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Originally it was ALiT due to the number of players left. Now after I was gone yesterday, the attention has shifted over to Marshal. He's been rather inactive this entire game only popping in and out to post something that slightly contributed to what was happening at that moment. Tbh, I haven't really seen anything scummy from him until yesterday near the end. Basically everything you guys have addressed at this moment.

I still think ALiT is our prime lynch target right now. With 5 more or less confirmed Town, that leaves 3 others. ALiT is a double voter meaning he can't be Wraith. He HAS to be either scum or town. And with the number of dead TOwn and the number of living, I highly doubt that. I am 100% sure that if we lynch him, it'll be a favorable outcome. If it isn't lynch me the next day.

It is true that she didn't say that there was a pre-existing member that she didn't convert. However, if I was someone she converted, wouldn't she have added me in her list? And what about the way she worded it? She said she couldn't name that person in her group because of the one role claim per day thing. She couldn't have recruited me because she can only recruit VT's. If she couldn't name me because I had a role, I couldn't have been VT which means I couldn't have been drafted by her which means that there was a pre-existing member. I hope that's not too confusing. :I

ALSO. Remember that the Wraiths can convert. I don't know their conversion rules, but it could be the same as the Fellowships which means they can recruit VT's which means that they could have recruited music or BO. Just a thought. :I

For now imma stick with my vote.
Sorry for not citing out anything Unnessisery but technicly I have a role as best freind to justa(although for all pup uses I'm basicly a VT with a role. If that makes sence)

Ebwodp
Cutting *

Big Octo

=^)

Except if the Wraiths' supposed goal is to kill... yeah, then why would they recruit... yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom