• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
No. Rachel isn't a wraith. Pendio could be bc I'm not sure about him, but I'm 100% sure she's not.

True. Could just be last minute attempt at saving herself.
It's not any attempt at saving myself, I said I was had been hammered. XD

Did you not read my response to Thareous?

What? That is the exact opposite of what I said.

Assuming Rachel is speaking the truth (which I currently do by the way) I cannot be a third party cult. Did she not say that I was confirmed to be either a Town PR or a Mafioso? I do believe so. Also, looking back at Draco's extreme ambitions to get me lynched earlier in this game, I would not think it likely for me to be Mafia either. I have a passive town power role.
I said I don't believe she forgot to say she investigated you, also I was saying "Further explaining your role... yeah that makes sense,your role." Sorry for the typo.

ED:
You switched off your vote for extension, so yeah it does look like you do want the inactives to just be modkilled.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Can you explain?

I pointed out already that Mido was seemingly protecting you, when only one person voted for you at that.

I think it's too late, I do believe I was hammered on lol. It's ok, play safe guys you can still win this. I wanted to take a mafia with me too T_T. All game man... no takers...

But...you aren't hammered yet. After Keeseman's tally of 4 votes against you, only Music added to the lynch and brought it to 5... The required amount of votes for a hammer is 7, so two to go. You aren't out yet. :P

Remember even IF I had flipped mafia the Wraith's blade is still in the Keesman's day scene. So unless Pendio targeted me with his oneshot and HE'S the wraith,... but that still means they are a team... Maybe he is just mafia and she is Wraith?

Time to return a favor. Everybody hold up.

So...what makes you think it was Pendio who had the Morgul Blade again? You could very well be the Ringwraith yourself and attempt to plant the suspicion against Pendio. Personally, I believe he's Aragorn (not sure if Pendio is allowed to confirm that), but even that claim could be a convenience stated only for the sake of his roleclaim. With these things in mind, both of you are on equal grounds for suspicion.

Pendio, do you have an article of sorts--an item or token--that signifies the Bulletproof power? If Keeseman allows insinuations to be made about player's role, then that would help us get to the bottom of things. I'm thinking that Mithril lends its user immunity from projectiles, but what chris/Arwen was doing with that armor I'll never know.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
But...you aren't hammered yet. After Keeseman's tally of 4 votes against you, only Music added to the lynch and brought it to 5... The required amount of votes for a hammer is 7, so two to go. You aren't out yet. :P

Time to return a favor. Everybody hold up.

So...what makes you think it was Pendio who had the Morgul Blade again? You could very well be the Ringwraith yourself and attempt to plant the suspicion against Pendio. Personally, I believe he's Aragorn (not sure if Pendio is allowed to confirm that), but even that claim could be a convenience stated only for the sake of his roleclaim. With these things in mind, both of you are on equal grounds for suspicion.

Pendio, do you have an article of sorts--an item or token--that signifies the Bulletproof power? If Keeseman allows insinuations to be made about player's role, then that would help us get to the bottom of things. I'm thinking that Mithril lends its user immunity from projectiles, but what chris/Arwen was doing with that armor I'll never know.
I'm not? Isn't the ALIT on making me hammered? :/ I really think I am... I'll go re-read :/

We can't name claim for as I know. I thought he was as he had been going off that he had a nightkill ability originally, now only saying he doesn't when I tied the blade to him and Rachel. The wraith blade indicates a kill/target was stopped so... with the only persons saying they 'could' and Rachel out right saying she targeted me... Well that's what I with off with.

Unless Keesman was trying to give info in the night to validate Rachel's claims of third party.. but that reaally confusing. I guess there could just be kills stopped somehow unrelated to Rachel or Pendio. But that's hard to believe that we didn't see any kills from Gum or the Wraith's all these days... unless some of the kill we saw weren't the mafia. I'm sure you saved more then one person though, but every night? Until Draco? :/ If I am a Ringwraith then Rachel's my team mate, she says she knows when she hits Wraiths.

If he is Aragorn ... not sure Recycler is a good name for the role... but I do find it believable he'd get SOMEthing from his loves death. That makes sense. I would have thought bulletproof would have been saved for Frodo though.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Keyshe, I believe you only have five votes on you right now. Seven is majority.

Wait. She's talking like she's town... :I I don't know..... IM CONFLICTED NOW.
Definitely don't trust her. I can't remember which game it was, but I do recall at least one time that she was mafia and she was hammered, and kept up the charade of being Town to the very end. I was willing to believe her, even though all of us knew nothing could happen to save her. She's crafty in that way, haha!

Keesman I gotcha, by the way I am voting for extension still too is at least one other. Unless Heroine unvoted....
Not that I recall. XD

Go ahead and lynch me then...I tied, but after I die do consider what I said, you'll see with my flip and with the Keesman day scene I'm not lying. My roll will be missed it will have been handy when I got nightkilled. I was targeted last night. Fact. Rachel said she did it, none else would have had but a Wraith had that blade. NOONE. Maybe Pendio is town and she's the only wraith. Thanks Gandalf for keeping me alive one more day, at least you all got evidence on Rachel. Please use it... T_T
Ohhhh...

I'm starting to see why you think Rachel is a Wraith. I missed that the first time. You're referring to the mention of the Morgul Blade at the end there...? But do you think that she would give out her targets when it was so obvious in the night scene that a Wraith had used its power? Thing is, the way I understand it, there are two cults: the mason cult (the Fellowship -- which I'm afraid I still don't quite understand your reasoning for it not existing), and the Wraith cult. I really doubt at this point that Rachel is the one who targeted you. Actually, the Wraith leader could have been someone entirely different who targeted someone else. It doesn't say that it saved you.

In fact, what if, as Rachel said, the Wraith leader and herself both targeted you at the same time last night? Maybe that's why your recruitment didn't work? But if that's the case, then that'd mean you could still be Town.

BO, WE called it a mason cult, just like with Pendio and Gum. Keesman only said what happened to a VT when targeted nothing that it's really a mason cult. He did outright say it WAS a mason group. Go read his posts.
But... if it's a mason group... Why aren't more of these mason members coming out and accusing Rachel of lying? They'd obviously know that she can't actually recruit anyone.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Keyshe, I haven't voted for you yet, but your behavior reminds me of what Garo did in FMA: B mafia, trying to throw me under the bus for seemingly playing too safe, someone you would never suspect.

Plus, the reason you voted for me in the first place was because you misunderstood my post. Then, there's the solid evidence Rachel brings to the table. With the few players who haven't been confirmed, there's a good chance you're mafia. And if you're not, we narrow that down further to The Marshal, pkfroce, Mido, and Big Octo, if Heroine is indeed the Dreaming God and Pokalink is the lyncher.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Ohhhh...

I'm starting to see why you think Rachel is a Wraith. I missed that the first time. You're referring to the mention of the Morgul Blade at the end there...? But do you think that she would give out her targets when it was so obvious in the night scene that a Wraith had used its power? Thing is, the way I understand it, there are two cults: the mason cult (the Fellowship -- which I'm afraid I still don't quite understand your reasoning for it not existing), and the Wraith cult. I really doubt at this point that Rachel is the one who targeted you. Actually, the Wraith leader could have been someone entirely different who targeted someone else. It doesn't say that it saved you.

In fact, what if, as Rachel said, the Wraith leader and herself both targeted you at the same time last night? Maybe that's why your recruitment didn't work? But if that's the case, then that'd mean you could still be Town.
It didn't work because I have a power role. I do believe the 'Fellowship' are real, Mellow proves it... just not a mason-cult. WE said that. Or had... because of the blade. Maybe I've been getting confused by Rachel's posts and Keesman filtering odd info... :/

I'm pretty sure I have seven vote on me... or at least 6, maybe I missread an FOS? Heroine you put a vote on me that Keesman didn't count... or what going I don't even know anymore. Are we allowed to vote for a person and vote for an extension at the same time? :/
If so then Pendio is still with his extension and so is Heroine.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It didn't work because I have a power role. I do believe the 'Fellowship' are real, Mellow proves it... just not a mason-cult. WE said that. Or had... because of the blade. Maybe I've been getting confused by Rachel's posts and Keesman filtering odd info... :/
Yes, I understand that we came up with the idea of it being a cult. However, as BO said:

But... if it's a mason group... Why aren't more of these mason members coming out and accusing Rachel of lying? They'd obviously know that she can't actually recruit anyone.
This is what I really want to know.

Can you provide a counter-point to that?

---

Keyshe said:
I'm pretty sure I have seven vote on me... or at least 6, maybe I missread an FOS? Heroine you put a vote on me that Keesman didn't count... or what going I don't even know anymore. Are we allowed to vote for a person and vote for an extension at the same time? :/
If so then Pendio is still with his extension and so is Heroine.
He counted my vote. It's on the list as HoT.

Vote Tally
Keyshe: 4 (Rachel, pkfroce, Pendio, HoT)
ALIT: 1 (Keyshe)
Pendio: 1 (musicfan)
Mido: 1 (Thar)

Not Voting: PancakeSamurai, Mido, ALIT, The Marshal, PokaLink, Big Octo

Extension: 3 (Pendio, Keyshe, HoT)

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
ALIT, I don't know anything about Garo or FMA mafia... so yeah, your on your own on that
but if you want to go off as process of elimination and really think you can use that go head and vote for me. My power role is kinda expendable I guess... I can't reveal it with out making it useless anyway.

As far as I understood Keesman said they were like masons... but originally VT? Rachel was believable, I said so originally, but I thought the dagger was proof something was up. So I asked her to clarify. She didn't, so I called out the Dagger thing and Pendio was the odd man out with her being pro-him with no reason too be. It looked like he had been trying to bus her if he needed when she suspected her last day of being scum even though the cop vouched for her and then when he asked why she knew he was town when she didn't check him. So I thought he was wrath and she just flip them 'fellowship' while looking for Frodo.

So whatever you guys figure out what going next day. Good luck, GG every one it's been fun and all.

ED:
Oh.. yeah you'd be abbreviated HoT.... god I'm dumb I read that as ALIT :/

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Keyshe only has 5 votes on her at the moment. I will get a vote tally up when I get to my computer tonight, my time (I don't have my huge word doc atm)

And no, you cannot confirm your role's name or softclaim it.

Rachel

be vigitant
I had nothing to do with the scene last night, at

Players alive:
Pendio
ALiT
The Marshal
Keyshe
HoT
Thareous
Rachel (me)
Big Octo
PokaLink
pkfroce
Pan
Musicfan
Mido

Confirmed town:
Musicfan
Pan (pretty much confirmed, am I right?)

claimed town:
Thareous (doctor)
Pendio (recycler)
Rachel (me, Town Fellowship mason group leader)
AliT (double voter)

Others:
HoT
Keyshe
BO
Mido
PokaLink **I think PokaLink (I apologize for calling you a she, PokaLink!!) might be a lyncher, or maybe scum desperately trying to bus a scum buddy to get credibility with the town. Look at all the times he voted for Big Octo, right from the start. The points have been made already and I think it's a good theory
pkfroce
The Marshal

I can recruit a maximum of 3 Vanilla Townies for a total of 5 in my group, I recruited just one so far and I guess I can assume that there are two more vanilla townies floating around in addition to the one already in my group who I don't think I can identify.

Four players left 'unknown'. There should be a Frodo in there, I don't know if Frodo would be a Vanilla Townie or a power role. Which means that a claimed townie really HAS to be lying, right? 20 players would normally mean 5 mafia but probably 3 or 4 because of the Wraith leader and recruits. Draco is dead, which means that there should be, in my opinion I guess, 2 or 3 mafia left, the Wraith leader, and a few recruits by this point (unless the Wraith leader is restricted to VTs like I am, or to recruiting every other night or something) It looks like there wasn't a recruit last night, because the 'Morgul blade was broken'. If the broken blade doesn't have to do with the Dreaming role, then maybe the cult leader tried to recruit scum?

Or maybe one or more of the claimed townies was/were recruited to the Wraiths? Once recruited a player would lose the previous role, I think. It depends on what Keeseman decided, really.

Thareous, don't protect me. I'm bulletproof.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Vote Tally
Keyshe: 5 (Rachel, pkfroce, Pendio, HoT, musicfan)
ALIT: 1 (Keyshe)
Mido: 1 (Thar)

Not Voting: PancakeSamurai, Mido, ALIT, The Marshal, PokaLink, Big Octo

Extension: 3 (Pendio, Keyshe, HoT)

Post count
Mido: 2
PancakeSamurai: 1
The Marshal: 1
PokaLink: 0

5+: Keyshe, musicfan, Pendio, Rachel, Thareous, ALIT, Big Octo, pkfroce, Heroine of Time

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to reach a majority. Day ends on Tuesday the 5th, 8:00 PM EST.

For those of you with less than 5 posts, hurry up, because I am serious about modkilling tonight. If you guys want an extension, vote for it quickly.

I suggest that if we are going to lynch Keyshe, atleast don't hammer her so everyone (myself included) can get their 5 posts.

Anyway, we seem to have forgotten the whole lyncher thing. Depending on today's results, and Pokalink isn't modkilled, I suggest we revise the whole thing.
Well, Saruman is a wizard which could explain the illusion and also had a rather large dispute with Gandalf. Also Saruman knows that Gandalf has powers. This could lead towards the idea that the scum could know who Gandalf is.

Long story short, can Pokalink be Saruman and trying to kill Gandalf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom