• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
She didn't draft me. My role was originally given as a Member of the Fellowship. This would be so much easier if we could name claim. But yeah. I wasn't converted. I am originally a Fellowship Member.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
She didn't draft me. My role was originally given as a Member of the Fellowship. This would be so much easier if we could name claim. But yeah. I wasn't converted. I am originally a Fellowship Member.

All right, I think you're story checks out so far.

Unvote

Pen

The game is on!
I would like to point out something that struck me as quite weird. Even though Thareous role claimed as the Doctor a few days back it does not seem like the Mafia has even attempted to kill him. We know there was a Bodyguard in this game (a protective role), but I am pretty sure there should be a classic Doctor as well. Considering nobody has counter claimed Thareous in all this time, to me it makes little sense not to trust him. But still, the fact that he is still alive worries me a wee bit.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Day 7:
ALIT: 3 (musicfan, pkfroce, Pendio)

Not Voting: ALIT, The Marshal, Big Octo, HoT, Thar

Day ends on Wednesday, 8:00 PM EST. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to reach a majority.

Just a reminder, pkfroce has made a claim, so no one else may (a no-claim rule would have made this so much easier...). Also, I'm still counting the number of posts by the end of the day, so make sure you post at least 5 times; though some of you already have, I still want to make sure that I don't have to modkill any of you.

Last edited:

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I would like to point out something that struck me as quite weird. Even though Thareous role claimed as the Doctor a few days back it does not seem like the Mafia has even attempted to kill him. We know there was a Bodyguard in this game (a protective role), but I am pretty sure there should be a classic Doctor as well. Considering nobody has counter claimed Thareous in all this time, to me it makes little sense not to trust him. But still, the fact that he is still alive worries me a wee bit.

That's been troubling me too. Not so much that I'm suspicious, but I'm just curious as to why he's still alive. Could he not be Town? If he wasn't it could even out the number of Town versus Mafia versus Wraiths.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

Ya know... I've been wondering the same thing myself.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Interesting to see my own logic from yesterday being used against me. After seeing Rachel's claim yesterday and supporting the high probability of Keyshe being mafia due to the high number of deceased town power roles, it seems this same line of reasoning is being used against me since around half the living members have been confirmed town by Rachel or otherwise.

Although there are other potentially dubious people still floating around, attention seems to be floating around me even though I am one of the more active players remaining.

I believe it's unwise to narrow down focus so early in the day. How often do you see a mafia doublevoter when there is already a mafia roleblocker?

Yes, it's true that Draco and Keyshe had made several references regarding me not being scummy, but I never defended them. The relationship is one way. I had nothing to do with them and as I've already explained, it was a smart move for them in hindsight because people were already suspicious of me to begin with.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Interesting to see my own logic from yesterday being used against me. After seeing Rachel's claim yesterday and supporting the high probability of Keyshe being mafia due to the high number of deceased town power roles, it seems this same line of reasoning is being used against me since around half the living members have been confirmed town by Rachel or otherwise.

Although there are other potentially dubious people still floating around, attention seems to be floating around me even though I am one of the more active players remaining.

I believe it's unwise to narrow down focus so early in the day. How often do you see a mafia doublevoter when there is already a mafia roleblocker?

Yes, it's true that Draco and Keyshe had made several references regarding me not being scummy, but I never defended them. The relationship is one way. I had nothing to do with them and as I've already explained, it was a smart move for them in hindsight because people were already suspicious of me to begin with.
How many games have there been with a cult? How many with a town cult? The town cult puts the mafia at a disadvantage. Why not give them a boost with a DV?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well, let's put it like this.

If you lynch me and I turn out town, who's your next suspect?

I would say my next suspect is the marshal or HoT then PK force. Although he claimed Rachel never said there was a preexisting existing member unless If im misinterpreting her post.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I have another example of Keyshe using inverse reasoning. #1364

She reiterates the confirmed town, conveniently forgets the existence of a town cult as Big Octo also notes, clumping Rachel and Pendio with the Wraiths.

But the most fascinating part is who she claims is town and who is mafia. We now have solid reason to believe pkfroce and Big Octo are town and we know Mido was mafia. If she died, Keyshe thought she could conceal Mido's identity by calling him out as potential mafia making it seem she framed a townie.

I agree with musicfan that The Marshal and Heroine are prime suspects right now.

One of them is likely mafia, the other the Dreaming God.

Vote: The Marshal

Big Octo

=^)
Regarding ALIT and Draco's mentioning that he wasn't a good lynch target, I'd like to point out myself, somebody that Draco said wasn't a good target. Also, ALIT has defended himself pretty well today, so I think we should shift our focus.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Regarding ALIT and Draco's mentioning that he wasn't a good lynch target, I'd like to point out myself, somebody that Draco said wasn't a good target. Also, ALIT has defended himself pretty well today, so I think we should shift our focus.

Who do you think would be a better lynch target then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom