• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Lord of the Rings Mafia - The Treason of Isengard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, this is what somewhat confuses me too. musicfan is a Mason for sure. process is a member of the Fellowship. Thareous is the doctor. You're the Recycler. There's also a Wraith cult and we know of what be a Dreaming God ability role blocking all night actions via one of the night scenes. Simply by the number of claims, there's good reason to believe that neither Heroine nor The Marshal are town.

Before you said that Rachel made a veritable claim of Heroine of Time being the Dreaming God, though. So doesn't this mean that we can believe Heroine, since her role was essentially confirmed?

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Well, this is what somewhat confuses me too. musicfan is a Mason for sure. process is a member of the Fellowship. Thareous is the doctor. You're the Recycler. There's also a Wraith cult and we know of what be a Dreaming God ability role blocking all night actions via one of the night scenes. Simply by the number of claims, there's good reason to believe that neither Heroine nor The Marshal are town.
How ever by the same logic you could be just as like to be mafia. The double voter is not always a town power role.
Vote ALiT

How ever by the same logic you could be just as like to be mafia. The double voter is not always a town power role.
Vote ALiT

I simply don't see how that's reason enough to have me lynched.

EBWODP

Seriously, no one posting?

*sigh*

Big Octo seemed to side with me yet he never voted.

I guess it's over.

Thareous and musicfan are obviously town. Everyone else has some uncertainty, but The Marshal and Heroine should be your primary targets Day 8.

I'm glad I could at least make it this far.

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
This is the day that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started posting not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because . . .

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
*makes cameo appearance*

Merry-and-Pippin-lord-of-the-rings-30736146-500-184.gif

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Oh crap, sorry guys. Yesterday was hella busy with school and my sister's birthday... Anyway:

Final Vote Tally
ALIT: 4 (musicfan, pkfroce, Pendio, HoT)
The Marshal: 3 (ALIT, Thareous)

Not Voting: The Marshal, Big Octo

The council gathered round ALIT, who had thought his name cleared before. "My friends," he said, trying to calm them, "We need not go through with this. You are being deceived into thinking I your enemy."

The group tightened up on him, their minds set on lynching him. "Very well," he sighed, and his own resolve tightened. "I can see that you will not be persuaded against ending me. I will never be able to fulfill my destiny, but alas..." He drew his blade, Andúril, and fell upon it.

As the Númenórean steel passed through his body, he pondered his decision. Is this the end? He wondered. Has the Age of Men ended so abruptly?

Because now, Gondor will have no King...

The illusion faded, and Aragorn, son of Arathorn lay there, Evil's demise having become his own.

The Living:
Big Octo
musicfan
Pendio
The Marshal
pkfroce
Thareous
Heroine of Time

The Dead:
christewks - Arwen Undómiel, Townie (lynched Day 1)
justac00lguy - Pippin Took, Best Friend to Merry (killed Night 2)
Johnny Sooshi – Glorfindel, Member of the Fellowship (killed Night 3)
fused_shadows - Legolas Greenleaf, Town Cop (lynched Day 4)
Mellow Ezlo - Boromir, Town Bodyguard (killed Night 4)
Dracomajora - Grima Wormtongue, Mafia Roleblocker (killed Night 4)
LittleGumball - Gimli, Town Vigilante (lynched Day 5)
Mido - Uglúk, an Uruk-hai (Mafioso) (modkilled Day 6)
Keyshe - Saruman the White, Mafia Godfather (lynched Day 6)
PokaLink - Gollum, Lyncher (modkilled Day 6)
PancakeSamurai - Sam Gamgee, Servant to Frodo (modkilled Day 6)
Rachel - Gandalf, Leader of the Fellowship (killed night 6)
A Link In Time - Aragorn Ellesar, Town Doublevoter (lynched Day 7)

Night 7 Begins

Night ends Sunday the 17th, 8:00 PM EST. Please get me your role PMs in by then, and don't post during the night. (HoT, can you make an anti-merge post? kthxbai)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom