• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
When does town ever use a motivator blindly d1?

Vote: Gumball the Ecstatic
It was really blind, they were the best read I had and maybe it was a stretch, but the easiest potential role to figure from their Gumball name, which apparently does loosely relate to roles.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
my brain hurts and I'm scrapping my entire metareading
this is too hard fml

Gumball the Fierce (Player 7) - honk honk
Gumball the Nice (Player 5) - Innocent Child

Gumball the Ballin' (Player 8) - ?
Gumball the Deflective (Player 6) - Deflector probably lmfao
Gumball the Queen (Player 2) - Announcer
Gumball the Fashionable (Player 10) - ?

Gumball the Ecstatic (Player 12) - Motivator, now vanilla
Gumball the Agitated (Player 1) - ?
Gumball the Animaeus (Player 13) - ?

Gumball the Creepy (Player 3)
Gumball the Wise (Player 4)
Gumball the High (Player 9)
Gumball the Wolverine (Player 11)

Gumball the Slightly Disappointed (Player 14)

rainbow list with my thoughts
I feel like I forgot someone's role

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Are you Tommy Lee Jonesing me? Or are you saying 8 is town because they look like Tommy Lee Jones? Either way can you, like, actually explain it please so I don't vote for you?

And yeah, I mixed up 14 and 12. Player numbers are getting lost on me, especially amongst the inactive players.
im doin me a big effort to be nice to u fren but big facts like all of ur posts make me wanna beat the **** out of u n i really dont like u acting like you can force me to not use meta by threatening to vote me like what the **** is wrong with u? uwu

Also I'm really depressed Minish is dead

Actually I'm just depressed

I don really wanna go on without her tbqh except to find whichever little ***** killed her so I guess I'll make that my new mission

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I saw Wise first and got so confused.

So at least now we know 9 was town. That also explains how they knew Wise was town.
I don't think town would have shot Gumball the High so do you guys think the mafia potentially has a day kill?
Wow, this is truly an outstanding contribution!
like these three posts in quick succession tick me off because she literally explained her role like three times and ur just now figuring why she knew Wise was town???? UmU

The second one has got to be the biggest no duh Captain Obvious

If no one claims the kill it obviously wasnt town!

And then you turn around and tell me my contributions are meaningless???????!??!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?

mp4

thank u fren i needed to get that aggression out of my system uwu

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Well, my ability is 1 shot, I targeted Deflective because I ended up feeling better about them bu the end of D1. My ability is hit or miss thoughx but useful if it suceeds, last night it didn't work tho.
So, your 1x ability that has a chance of not even working?
Gumball the Creepy (Player 3)
Gumball the Wise (Player 4)
Gumball the High (Player 9)
Gumball the Wolverine (Player 11)

Gumball the Slightly Disappointed (Player 14)
Why are these not all green
Vote: Gumball the Agitated

is it EoD now
why is it so quiet
I know reading the thread would be out of character for you but have you not even read the thread title

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Its becoming increasingly obvious that we can't write someone off as not mafia just because their claimed role sounds too stupid

2, 7, 8, and 12 have all claimed something and on the surface it looks just fine yeah okay except that only leaves 1 and 13 (this is from the perspective where me 5 and 10 are all confirmed) so yeah theres definitely scum in there so I'm not going to be convinced so easily and I'm kind of halfway wondering how viable a mass claim is when we could be in LYLO tomorrow if this plays out stupid

Anyway my current line of thought is there was a very short period of time between the first and second pause in the game and during that period of time somebody submitted that kill on Minish so looking at it that way it almost definitely wasnt Agitated unless they for some reason have time to check in to scum chat and not the thread so I dont really want to look there right this second (also voting someone who isnt even here is stupid) theres a big possibility that it was a frame up to get sms lynched since thats who 9 was pushing for but knowing sms theres a possibility he did it himself so I'm kinda torn on that. So right now I'm thinking sms and one of 7/2 as wagons. It's pretty clear that 7 and 12 aren't aligned unless Ex has been feeling mighty creative with distancing tactics lately

Something about that whole exchange rubs me the wrong way

Where did the honk go? The **** is a honk?

The main frustration with this is I stare and stare at 2/7/13 knowing that scum is definitely in there SOMEWHERE and I just cant nail the it

Maybe its dumb of me to not include 8 at this point but theres definitely no way she submitted that, even id she is scum

I'm kind of running around in circles but I think its time we got to know our new old friend a little better

Unvote

Vote: Gumball the Animeus

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I will attend my family thing guilt-free
Never mind, I guess I won't do it guilt-free. What the hell happened
me 5 and 10 are all confirmed
I know you're just posting from your perspective but don't you dare group yourself in with the innocent child and the berserker target lol.
Where did the honk go? The **** is a honk?
Fierce is an untitled goose, isn't she? I love it.

My instinct is to blame 12 because it happened just as she entered, but do you guys think mafia is able to submit day actions for their absent players? Normally there's a godfather that directs the underlings and submits everyone's actions together. Do you think that could happen during the day?

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm sorry I've not been very active in this game, I've been dealing with family members getting the coronavirus and I've frankly been just really stressed as a result. I'll try to re-read and provide something tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom