• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don't think town would have shot Gumball the High so do you guys think the mafia potentially has a day kill?

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÁAAAAAAAAAA
AA
AAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
epjapfasf]fasjkefnajwebfiaweuifhuabefiuwaiuefbiuawbefibawebfawiebfiawuebfiawbefiaesbfijbafibsefjiaujsefbaibeifabuebfjjabefipabesgiabsjebfiabepgfbasbegiapbegpabegabjesbfasjbefsefbnaibefabuefaiebfjanef

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oof, well. I'm trying to catch up, the last thing I saw from Wolverine was their vote on Fashionable, then they died because of their role. I'm assuming they targeted Fashionable?

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÁAAAAAAAAAA
AA
AAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
epjapfasf]fasjkefnajwebfiaweuifhuabefiuwaiuefbiuawbefibawebfawiebfiawuebfiawbefiaesbfijbafibsefjiaujsefbaibeifabuebfjjabefipabesgiabsjebfiabepgfbasbegiapbegpabegabjesbfasjbefsefbnaibefabuefaiebfjanef
Wow, this is truly an outstanding contribution!

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So did High ever roleclaim or anything and was there anyone casting shade on them at any point today? I'll be looking over that in my re-read.

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So did High ever roleclaim or anything and was there anyone casting shade on them at any point today? I'll be looking over that in my re-read.
In an earlier post, they claimed that they knew Wise was town, but didn't say exactly why. It makes a lot of sense now knowing their role.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
6 is prolly town, 8 is very likely town
10 is semi-town confirmed
5 is confirmed town
assuming 9 is telling the truth they're also town
I'm town

which leaves uh Agitated (1), Animaeus (13), Ecstatic (12), and Queen (2) as remaining in the PoE

worst case scenario none of the non-town died yet

if we're assuming we have a hostile indept and a non-hostile indept around, and 3 scum, we're townreading someone wrongly even if all 4 remaining aren't town

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So you automatically assume 9 dying must mean I'm scum? You didn't even give a reason for your vote. This is just incredibly opportunistic.
Well, my vote was resting on 8 (Ballin'), which I'm not scumreading

I wanted you lynched D1, and you're still in my PoE
so I don't see why I wouldn't vote you

so, who did you target last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom