• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Oh true, that could make sense. I was reading it as a separate event but this is the way simpler explanation.
Do you already know that 11 was town or do you have to wait for night?

Cause lol if he was scum that was possibly the worst play in history

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Do you already know that 11 was town or do you have to wait for night?

Cause lol if he was scum that was possibly the worst play in history

I have to wait unfortunately. Things could get a little muddled depending on how the lynch goes though. If 11 and the lynch are different alignments that is.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Player 1 voted Player 12 and then disappeared during EOD; was not in danger. Hasn't shown up since.

Player 12 stuck around to defend themselves; was in danger. Showed up today to shade 10 (now probably confirmed town) and talked about catching up but never did.

Both are scummy. Both are probably either getting modkilled or replaced for not meeting the posting requirements. Is it worth lynching them?

it's weak reasoning
It is. (:

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It's not very nice but I keep thinking of the last time 12 disappeared and came back with like 500 word reads that immediately made me reconsider my life so I'm waiting

He's definitely looking worse and worse as this day goes on lol

View attachment 42750

This... doesn't sound like youre redacting anything? :exlight:

I looked up the meta cause I'm cool and the similarity isnt really there but I dont know that means its not
Are you Tommy Lee Jonesing me? Or are you saying 8 is town because they look like Tommy Lee Jones? Either way can you, like, actually explain it please so I don't vote for you?

And yeah, I mixed up 14 and 12. Player numbers are getting lost on me, especially amongst the inactive players.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Player 1 voted Player 12 and then disappeared during EOD; was not in danger. Hasn't shown up since.

Player 12 stuck around to defend themselves; was in danger. Showed up today to shade 10 (now probably confirmed town) and talked about catching up but never did.

Both are scummy. Both are probably either getting modkilled or replaced for not meeting the posting requirements. Is it worth lynching them?

It is. (:

Moe may have replacements lined up which would be a bit of a headache if two more were replaced.

Who do you have in mind instead? Not a ton of people have been active today.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Player 1
Player 2
Player 5
Player 7
Player 8
Player 9
Player 10
Player 12
Player 13

Mkay that was mainly so I could remind myself who was alive

Town:
10- I actually am not sure who this person is but I've got a pretty general idea and its not like it matters at this point anyway

Less Town:
8- I'm going to put you here for now since this is where I expect you to be but I'd really like you to try to talk more @Player 8
9- The only reason youre not any higher is cause youre cunning enough to pull this off, though given how this has gone the last several times I'm more inclined to think youre telling the truth
13- idk that I can justify this one other than I really like their posts and they come off really genuine somehow (here's your blasted non meta read @Player 5 )

Probably Not Town:

I'll get my reasoning on them together later since I've got some stuff to do but the bottom four is where I want to lynch today

We should probably get people to actually claim before death idk why this was never brought before but we have unlimited claims lets make use of them shall we

Also the day ending tomorrow night isnt great cause I have work so that should be fun

@Player 1 @Player 12

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Lol, there is a thing called real life and I've been busy. I haven't forgotten about the game.

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Never mind I didn't see this, was too preoccupied with accidentally posting when it was forbidden.

I will attend my family thing guilt-free and return sometime tonight.

Oh thanks for that. I forgot it said today too.

Just realized if 10 is almost certainly town that means I know 10, 5, and myself are town. That leaves 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13. Meaning over half of them are scum. Which is pretty good and pretty bad because that means decent odds, but bad news if we're wrong. Ahhhhh.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
A shot rings out...

Gumball the High was shot!

Please confirm to me privately that you have received this role PM. As a general tip, consider using another device or browser to access the forums on your private account. Login information to come. Do not discuss the game until it is authorized to do so.

Gumball the High
gumballthehigh.jpg

Gumball, you so high (you blow my mind hey gumball, hey hey hey gumball) that you
achieved a higher plane of being, one in which you know how many anti-town players are
left in the game.

They were the Psychic.

DAY CONTINUES. YOU MAY RESUME POSTING

Last edited:

Player 5

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I saw Wise first and got so confused.

So at least now we know 9 was town. That also explains how they knew Wise was town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom