• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I wonder if this means it failed naturally or if 10 is bulletproof
I'm not bulletproof. I have an active ability and I assume most of us only have a single ability based on what we've seen so far from flips.

I can only imagine it means we were the same alignment.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
That's an interesting thought, I assumed it simply meant they are the same alignment. Isn't Berserker almost exclusively a Town role?
it is yea, I'm pretty sure 11 was town
I really doubt scum would pick berserker over bulletproof

but we can't discard the fact that it might've failed because 10 had some kind of protection

even so I don't want to lynch 10 for now tho, even if they're scum there must be other ones around
but just being safe and not 100% clearing them for now

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yeah they haven't even chimed in today at all.

Vote: Gumball the Agitated
This seems kind of opportunistic.

I understand wanting to punish inactivity but it's very unlikely they were involved in killing High which puts them much lower on my list of priorities. Someone wanted to silence High ASAP.

Player 10

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
it is yea, I'm pretty sure 11 was town
I really doubt scum would pick berserker over bulletproof

but we can't discard the fact that it might've failed because 10 had some kind of protection

even so I don't want to lynch 10 for now tho, even if they're scum there must be other ones around
but just being safe and not 100% clearing them for now
Fine with that.

I'll see if I can get a good opportunity to ISO Fierce, Anime, and Estatic because that's probably my top suspects for who killed High.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
hey, 12, did you not get my honk last night?
I don't think you ever mentioned it

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm not sure what I think about that wording. From the ability it seems like something that could go through bulletproof so maybe not but thats a weird way of writing it, makes me wonder how many day time abilities there are
jesus ****ing christ can you stop being two steps ahead of me the entire game

Eh fine, it was a 1-shot motivator. I could motivate someone to get an extra use of their ability.
why 6? if he decided to deflect it then it could've become a random boost that could benefit mafia

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
why 6? if he decided to deflect it then it could've become a random boost that could benefit mafia
After interacting with them, and since I pretty much knew who they were and figured they were probably Town after D1, I felt best about using it on them instead of on someone else. I think he'd have to like specifically target me for his ability to work on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom