• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I've decided to re-read now and give surface thoughts as I read through

Unfortunately the player names as userid vs gumball thing in votes is making this a near worthless process for me, I probably should have saw the "anonymous element" before I signed up but that's my bad I suppose

Only relevant comment after like 10 pages:
thought 10 was Rag and also scum and I
"guess that could still be true but I just dont see Rag as being present foreod at any scenario and definitely not pulling off risky gambits as scum lol"

Rag has literally basically gotten her entire team killed in a game I hosted with an awful fakeclaim, she'll do insane things

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"Player 1- PK Starstorm, she's... been pretty underwhelming, which reminds me of last time I saw her but also she was in the hospital or something then so idrk what I think about her. The thing that most makes me feel like she's probably town is she straight up said she was PK lol. I feel like her sneaky playstyle would call for her to at least pretend to not be PK and try to manipulate the game from there. I'd really like to see more from her though its not like shes the type of person that can be read anyway @Player 1"

Honestly I joined this game because someone else I knew was playing it, if I knew it was an anonymous game without role flips I wouldn't have joined it. Your initial post was right, it's kind of hard to have a dominant presence because, well, there's just so much noise and it's hard to discern what's going on.

I'm sorry my hospitalization because of my leg injury ruined the PK experience for you last time lol. I did do that cool trick zinger thing, remember?

And nah I'd do that as either alignment. I think it's fun to be scary. I'll probably join another, more normal game and give you a proper PK haunting, whoever you are

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Finding replying to things about myself is easy because I actually remember them. Hopefully there I can understand something from people's replies to me :V

I pretty much don't play from gut feelings and minor reads, but I'm honestly getting very little given how the game is structured. I'd probably have to make an excel sheet or code a browser extension and I'm not THAT committed atm

I also probably should not join 48 hr games again

Also, someone said I have a stick up my ass (6?) That's not true. I love jokes and spam. Just not as a main course for the entire game. Anyone who says this is easy to follow is full of **** and I've been playing mafia since 2005, so hey. But the game is serious now

"She asks people to vote on the slightest pretext, but rags on #12 for making a serious vote, which, if your vote was a joke vote, it wasn’t really a bandwagon; we have to transition out of RVS phase somehow."

Slightest pretext is different than garbage pretext. I'll accept "i have bad gut feelings about x." Or "the way you phrased this shows you overthought it." Now, I'm not going to backtrack to what I said because I'm sleepy, but I'm sure my criticism was totally valid because I'm never wrong**. Regardless saying everyone should vote even for a weak baseline reason is not the same as saying no one should be held accountable for any vote you make.

"Not huge scum vibes, just too abrasive to be the most likely townie supporter"

I'm just abrasive babe, like rubbing your face with magic eraser

Well. Not really. But I'm more abrasive early game to help change tone. I don't like being mean.

**sssssh maybe sometimes, don't tell px2

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Legitimately the only thing of consequence I have so far is a gut read against 7. I don't like their post about asking for cop results very much, but to be honest, more than anything they rub me the wrong way. And I'm comfortable with saying that because I'm not going to pretend I, unlike everyone else, understand this dumpster fire of a car crash of names and avatars that are too similar....without flips.

It would be cool if that magically changes as I continue reading but we will see.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Unlike everyone else (in that i have special powers filtration, not that everyone else is worse than me. I'm not that arrogant)

I'm not really proofreading these because i want to go to bed

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"I dont remember a ton of how PK played then but I do seem to remember her taking a more active role in day one at least so I do think its kind of weird we haven't really seen much of her, especially since its outted that shes PK so its not like shes just laying low to mask her identity. I feel like she hasn't really even started playing since I'd expect her as either alignment to be playing better than this"

What? I always play !mazing what are you talking about. >_>

I think this is bait to try and make me play better. You suck because it's kind of working.

I get really bored playing as 3rd party non-SK and usually disengage. I'm not 3rd party tho.

A narrative of an actual game is forming! 9 said a thing. I'm going to guess it's true based entirely off gut feelings.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yeah they haven't even chimed in today at all.

Vote: Gumball the Agitated
going to echo 10, this feels opportunistic to me.

I also voted for you for some mega legit reason d1 I can't remember so I'm biased to dislike this because of confirmation bias, so I'm happier

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Can someone break down all the role effects for me because I literally do not totally comprehend what happened because I am reading this way too fast

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
K, here is my worst reads list of all time

12 - bad person for somewhat legitimate reasons

Vote: 12

7 - bad person based off gut

Town
6 - as much as 6 is dragging my beautiful play thru the mud, I don't think they're actively town
People Because Roles - honestly not sure who is dead and isn't because who knows what gumball the x is, amirite
Innocent child person - 4 or 5, right? Something like that. I'm sure someone remembers.

Everyone else - i think 9 is naga, that's all i got. See i played in on the guessing game too.

Also someone smart mentioned 48 hr days and my playstyle, yes, i like bombing a thread at once and coming back in a few days. Which here is unfortunately an entire phase.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
6* i mean to say i think they're town, wrote it backwards

---

K, that's all i got, i don't know when the deadline is, I'll chime in again if I'm not dead. Sorry about the inactivity but my mind has been elsewhere with some really sad and serious rl ****

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Awww rubik liked my post, I hope you're actually in the game rubik

<3

But yes when you guys have a normie game for ancient old broken down mafia hags like me I'll play in that and do scari things wooo

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Votecount:
Gumball the Ecstatic [2]
- Gumball the Fashionable, Gumball the Agitated
Gumball the Agitated [2]- Gumball the Fierce, Gumball the Ecstatic
Gumball the Animaeus [1]- Gumball the Deflective

Vote History:
Gumball the Fashionable- Gumball the Fierce #413
Gumball the Deflective- Gumball the Fierce #453
Gumball the Wolverine- Gumball the Deflective #459
Gumball the Fashionable- Gumball the Wolverine #462
Gumball the Ballin'- Gumball the Fierce #549
Gumball the Agitated- Gumball the Deflective #553
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the High #585
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Fierce #610
Unvote- Gumball the Fierce #619
Gumball the Agitated- Gumball the Ecstatic #631
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Fierce #640
Unvote- Gumball the Fierce #641
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Fashionable #643
Gumball the Agitated- Gumball the Fierce #648
Gumball the Animaeus- Gumball the Deflective #653
Gumball the Ecstatic- Gumball the Agitated #669

Last edited:

Player 12

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
K, here is my worst reads list of all time

12 - bad person for somewhat legitimate reasons

Vote: 12

7 - bad person based off gut

Town
6 - as much as 6 is dragging my beautiful play thru the mud, I don't think they're actively town
People Because Roles - honestly not sure who is dead and isn't because who knows what gumball the x is, amirite
Innocent child person - 4 or 5, right? Something like that. I'm sure someone remembers.

Everyone else - i think 9 is naga, that's all i got. See i played in on the guessing game too.

Also someone smart mentioned 48 hr days and my playstyle, yes, i like bombing a thread at once and coming back in a few days. Which here is unfortunately an entire phase.
Well did you even read, there are developments which you might be missing.

Anyway that sucks about you're family PK, I hope they get better!

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Can someone break down all the role effects for me because I literally do not totally comprehend what happened because I am reading this way too fast
for the dead players?

High (9) could verify how many non-town players were still alive.
Wise (4) could either poison or heal someone during the night. According to High (9) she (4) was town.

Creepy (3) was a Bodyguard for all actions (basically a deflector mixed with a lightning rod).
The Slightly Disappointed (14) was a fake poisoner, they could target people and they'd prolly be warned they were poisoned.

Wolverine (11) claimed to have targeted Fashionista (10) with their Berserker ability, 11 died and 10 survived. Either 10 is town or had some kind of protection.

Someone killed 9. Since noone claimed it it's probably safe to assume it was a non-town kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom