• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Maybe I'm just really dumb and you were actually saying that WISE WASNT SCUM GO BACK AND REVISE when I when I thought you were saying you had already drawn some really interesting conclusions from it

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Thanks for the vote count idk why or if its just this shades of blue theme but Moe's vote counts give me a headache

Also I'm really curious about the third party thing? What does there being a third party have to do with anything? idk if you want to answer that

I dont really find 10's reasoning good before or after the fact but yeah, it doesnt really seem like they're thinking at all

So what exactly is it about the wagons that changes so drastically with Wise being town? Like I get that makes things look different but it seems like youre focusing on the people who were voted/voted and picking from the ones you aren't already town reading? I thought you were saying there was some sort of analysis you had made about the other wagons from knowing Wise was town?

I think it has to do with the really long names. Harder to parse the votes as easy.

If I flip the third party thing will be obvious. But for now you'll just have to trust.

I think 10's reasoning is good in the sense that they had a believable reason for not wanting to vote Wise, even if they did it in a dumb way. Thinking Wise could be invest because of the name isn't the worse reasoning for that d1.

Maybe I'm just really dumb and you were actually saying that WISE WASNT SCUM GO BACK AND REVISE when I when I thought you were saying you had already drawn some really interesting conclusions from it

Yeah this is what I was saying. Like, don't look at the wagons as if Wise was scum because that's what most were thinking. I think knowing they were town changes directions quite a bit.

I also find it interesting the others who thought Wise was town. I'm not sure if that's showing tmi, or if they really just thought antidote would be more townie.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
the more I look the less sense it makes for Wise to be town

Let's assume Wise and Slightly Disappointed weren't the same alignment because their roles kinda oppose each other

Assuming Wise is town, then the fake poisoner is either the most useless scum role ever and only serves to cause panic while brainlessly risking themselves to get spotted by motion investigative roles

Assuming Wise is scum, however, would give a town fake poisoner the utility of delaying the mafia poisoner by kinda forcing them to cure themselves outta paranoia which makes a lot more sense to me

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
if Wise was town then her counterwagon might've popped last minute to save Ecstatic's ass
should we poke there again or

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I *can* elaborate more if you all want. I've softed it some already today. I was just trying to keep the true nature vague.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
no, it's fine, wouldn't matter anyway
and I realized I don't know who you are :exlight:

I still trust you for now tho
but it could backfire pretty hard

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
no, it's fine, wouldn't matter anyway
and I realized I don't know who you are :exlight:

I still trust you for now tho
but it could backfire pretty hard

How do you not know yet...? I thought it would be obvious by now to certain people at least.

Player 6

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Yeah this is what I was saying. Like, don't look at the wagons as if Wise was scum because that's what most were thinking. I think knowing they were town changes directions quite a bit.

I also find it interesting the others who thought Wise was town. I'm not sure if that's showing tmi, or if they really just thought antidote would be more townie.
I dont think it changes things a whole lot but I'm still rereading day one so I'll see

I feel like the antidote should've given anyone pause just because thats such a weird thing for a poisoner to have but I dont really know that that was tmi. Like, if youre scum wouldn't you want town to think they were winning and get cocky? Especially if they could use that to get Fashionable lynched? Unless of course Fashionable was scum but I dont think it does scum any good to say Wise was town there when theres a nice mislynch waiting to happen id they can use that to push Fashionable and make town think they're winning

Player 9

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I dont think it changes things a whole lot but I'm still rereading day one so I'll see

I feel like the antidote should've given anyone pause just because thats such a weird thing for a poisoner to have but I dont really know that that was tmi. Like, if youre scum wouldn't you want town to think they were winning and get cocky? Especially if they could use that to get Fashionable lynched? Unless of course Fashionable was scum but I dont think it does scum any good to say Wise was town there when theres a nice mislynch waiting to happen id they can use that to push Fashionable and make town think they're winning

Yeah, that's what I was originally thinking and was why I started the day asking that question. I wanted to see if just a few thought Wise was scum because then it would definitely seem like scum was pushing that narrative. It's harder to tell when most were thinking scum though. So I started to get kinda paranoid and think scum might be trying to cover their tracks and tmi in case Wise's alignment somehow came out.

I think I might just have to trust 10 is town for now. Especially if 12 ever 'flips' scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom